01

A few years later

|| Liyah ||

Lani - hi mommy I looked down at my 3 year old daughter as she climbed onto my chest and laid down .

She's beautiful asf .

I swear I never knew I could love a human so much .

She pushed her hand up my shirt and I shivered from her cold touch .

Me - Lani I warned

Lani - yeshhh mommy she giggled innocently and I kissed her cheek

Me - I love you

She looked up at me and just smiled . She look just like Travis white ass .

I rubbed her cheek in circles as she closed her eyes . I remember the day I gave birth to her .

That was the best day of my life .

Doctor - you ready Aaliyah ?

Sweat dripped from my forehead .
I was nervous , in pain and scared as fuck .

Me - doc she isn't ready to come yet I cried she's 2 weeks early

He grabbed onto my hand and gave me a warm smile .

So many thoughts were rushing through my head , I was having problems with my pregnancy and now I'm going into labor 2 weeks early .

Doctor - everything's going to be fine hunny , right now all I need for you to do is push ok ?

I nodded

He took over and became my doctor when I started having pregnancy problems .

At first I thought it was going to be weird , with him being a man but over the months he's really helped me and I've gotten comfortable with him .

I got the urge to push and did just that ..

I instantly broke down into tears and started sobbing when I heard loud cries

" It's a girl !! "

Travis assumption was correct .

My baby was placed on my chest and I felt the best feeling in the world as she looked up at me .

I hugged her body and showered her with hella kisses as she wrapped her tiny hand around my finger .

Me - hey pretty mama I cried she's gorgeous .

I never knew it was possible to love someone with all my heart so quickly .

I haven't heard from Travis .

That day I got raided I cut all ties from him and moved .

It was hard letting go of my mothers apartment tho .

He don't give a fuck about me , he living life .

What I never wanted to happen , happened .

My baby sister got put into the system . That stressed me out to the fucking fullest and caused me to start having problems with my pregnancy .

I was in and out the hospital , she was predicated to not live past a week if she made it .

I was struggling bad but I was lost without having my mom , then my sister really broke me .

I got in contact with our father after some months and he was able to take her out of foster care .

He gained custody of me and her until I was 18 . I'm 20 now .

I'm able to get custody of her back but him and her built up a strong ass bond .

I'm glad she got a parent in her life .

She's over my house all of the time though .

There was some loud ass banging at my door and I moved Lani off me , jumping up .

Before I could make it out my room , Deja was walking into it .

She has a key

Me - look lil bitch don't be banging at my door like that

She looked at me

Deja - who is your short ass tryna check ? She bit into some chicken that I'm not even gone question where she got from .

It was just not in her hands .

Me - last time mfs was knocking like that I was getting raided .

She busted into laughter making me chuckle as she pulled me to her .

Deja - hey !

Me - hey fat ass I gripped her booty . 3 years later this bitch really got a fat ass .

Me - bout time you got sum I mumbled used to be a stick .

Deja - Aaliyah don't be feeling on my ass . I like that shit and you know you fine as hell .

Me - shhh gay ass Deja . My baby right there

Deja - that's my name ...... TETE MAMA !
I covered my ears as Lani hoped up and squealed .

She LOVEEEEEE Deja so much and her mean ass don't like anybody .

I think that's because Deja used to sneak her chicken and shit when she was a baby tho .

Lani - Tete ! She jumped into her arms and Deja kissed her cheek

Deja - I got your favorite she whispered .
Lani looked from me to her before smiling .

My fat baby .

She was literally the chubbiest baby ever .

Deja - you know you gone always be tete fat white baby ?

Lani laughed and nodded as she ate some chicken .

Me - Deja I said softly and she looked up .
I pointed to the bathroom and she nodded before I made my way to take a shower .

My daughter clingy as fuck and don't let me do nothing so imma sneak in the shower while she's distracted .

50 votes for the next chapter

Imma add a cover later💯