TRAIN STATION

For this imagine you can choose whether this story is about Jack, Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn or Zach :) xx enjoy

"Train 47 , on platform 3 is delayed a couple of stops back. Sorry for the inconvenience" the lady on the loud speaker says. Groans now fill the train station from everyone catching train 47 into town. You then slide down the wall you were currently leaning against and open your book. You continue reading before your attention was brought to platform 4 across from you. A cute boy walks down the stairs and sits nearly directly across from you leaning his head back on the wall with his headphones in.

As you watch him a spark ignites inside of you. There was something about this boy. There was something different that just intrigued you.

You observe his attractive face before he suddenly looks up and you both make eye contact. You look at him for a split second before turning your head away in embarrassment for staring.

You give it a few seconds before looking back up at the boy. To your surprise he's still looking at you. You give him a slight smile which he returns back with out breaking eye contact. You're lost in his eyes when he gives you a bigger smile. You slightly laugh returning his big smile.

'What book are you reading' he mouths pointing in the direction of your hands. You hold up the front cover before mouthing the name of the book. The boy then holds a thumbs up sign then flips to a thumbs down. You laugh a little before putting a thumbs up. 'Who are you listening to?' you mouth to the boy. The boy just points to him self. 'you sing?' you say just loud enough for you to hear but the boy to read your lips. He nods while a huge smile spreads across his face.

You smile just as wide as you realise your cheeks are probably bright red at this point from this guys gorgeous smile.

He then mouths 'you're very beautiful'. Shocked you put your hand over your heart in response. How can this one boy set so many butterflies off in your stomach? 'where are you headed?' the boy then yells across the station. You giggle before yelling back 'to tow-' you get cut off by another announcement. "Platform 4 your train is now arriving" the lady says. You look across from you to see the train pulling up. You can't see the boy anymore. You stand up to try and get a glimpse of him but you can't. The train pulls away from the station and you look across to platform 4. He's gone. You slide back down the wall closing your book and throwing it to the ground. He was one of a kind and you didn't even know his name. "Platform 3 your train has arrived" the lady says over the speaker.

'i guess it just wasn't meant to be then' you say picking yourself off the floor and hoping on your train. Taking a seat you look out the window at where the boy was sitting before his train pulled up. You close your eyes before saying to yourself 'ill see you again. One day, somewhere ill see you again'.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️