Jonah - TARGET

At the moment in time you and your boyfriend were in Target at 12:47am. You guys had gone out for dinner then went back to Jonah's to watch some movies. You had changed from your evening outfit into some sweats and one of Jonah's tees, and Jonah had also put on some sweats with one of his tees too. You had both settled on the couch, snuggled up to each other when Jonah gets up and goes to the kitchen to get a drink and some snacks, except he doesn't come back with any. As Jonah had recently been touring around he had no food in his house. And because you both wanted some snacks to have now and food for the morning you hop into Jonah's car and head for Target. 

Once you guys park the car Jonah gets out his phone and opens snapchat and makes a snapchat about going into target at 12:30 in the morning and uploads it to his story. You get of the car and start heading for target. Jonah grabs your hand in his and smiles at you which sets butterflies off in your stomach. 

When you walk into Target Jonah grabs a cart. One hand in yours the other pushing the cart, you guys head for the drink isle. Firstly you grab the essentials like milk and some juice for the morning then you get some iced coffee. You guys then look at the sodas and decide to just get one big bottle to just split. 

The both of you then head to the junk food section. Jonah grabs a few things while you grab a few of your own. You go to reach for a packet of Oreos that were on the top shelf, although you weren't 'short' you weren't as tall as Jonah. You look at him in a plead for help. He giggles before helping you out and grabbing the Oreos. "Thanks" you say kissing him on the cheek while he puts them in the cart. 

You then go to the ice-cream section before heading to the checkout. Once you guys pay you head back to the car and load the backseats with the bags. "Hey Y/N, you wanna do something fun at nearly 1 in the morning?" Jonah asks with a smirk on his face. "Is that even a question? Of course i do!" You say with excitement in your voice. 

"Well, hop in" Jonah says holding the trolley out. You lock the car and put the keys and your phone in your pocket before doing what Jonah said. Once in the trolley Jonah starts running around the empty car park. With your legs crossed you throw your hands in the air and yell "whoooooooo." Jonah laughs at your childish ways as he continues to push you around. Jonah starts to speed up which you didn't think was possible and you start to laugh, yell and scream all at once while Jonah lifts his legs off the ground. Jonah joins in laughing as you go along a straight towards the cart return bay. As you start to slow down you turn your body around to face Jonah and just look at him smiling. When you come to a stop you hop up on your feet and Jonah helps you out of the trolley. As he holds you bridal style you give him a kiss on the lips holding the side of his face. Jonah then lets you down but pulls your face to his and he returns the kiss. 

You guys leave the trolley at the bay while you head for the car again holding hands. Your cold hands engulfed in his warm ones felt so comforting, like you could never be hurt. You felt safe and secure, and thats where you wanted to stay for the rest of your life. 

Thank you for reading xx