Zach - NIGHT SWIMS

You sit comfortably on the lounge with your best friend Zach right next to you. It was currently 1:14am and you were staying the night at Zach and his friends house. All the other guys had already gone to bed after a long day so you and Zach decided to stay up to enjoy the time alone. You were both looking at your phones while you had a movie playing softly in the background. 

"Heyyyyyyy" you say as Zach grabs your phone out of your hands. "Why'd you do that" you say as you look at him with a puzzled face. "I have to show you something" Zach says with excitement written all over his face. "Okay well can i have my phone back?" you ask Zach, "Nope, no phones allowed" Zach says as he turns off both of your phones and turns off the t.v. Zach then puts both of your phones and the remote in the draw by the t.v and slams it shut.  "Now come with me but close your eyes" Zach says while holding out his hand for you to grab it. You stand up slowly and look at him, "Just trust me y/n" Zach says. You grab his hand and close your eyes tightly. 

Everything was going through your head at this point. What did he need to show you? Where were you going? Where were you going at 1am? You were also thinking about how you'd never held Zach's hand before, even though you guys had be been friends for a long time now, you can't remember ever coming into contact with his hands. 

As you're still concentrated in your thoughts Zach lets go of your hand "Y/N stay here, but keep your eyes shut, and don't move" Zach says as you here him move away. "Zach where are we? I know we are outside because my feet are freezing on the ground" you say and you wriggle your feet. "You'll see just don't open" Zach says as his voice gets further away. 

You hear a slight click, then you see the slightest flash happen through your closed eyes, you'd have to guess Zach turned on some lights. You then feel Zach's hand on your shoulder which surprises you causing you to let out a little squeal. "Its okay y/n its just me" Zach reassures you. "Can i open my eyes yet?" you ask eagerly wanting to open them. "Just a few more seconds" Zach says moving slightly away.

You then hear some movement from Zach unsure to what he was doing though. 

"OPEN" Zach yells. You immediately open them but get shocked when you see Zach bomb right in front of you and thats when you realise you were standing on the pool edge which was why Zach didn't want you to move. "OMG" you say as Zach comes up out of the water without his shirt on. "You like?" Zach asks with a slight smirk. "What do you mean? It's amazing!" you say looking around you. 

Zach has obviously put a lot of effort into this as there were fairy lights hung in most of the trees surrounding the pool. Zach had also made the effort to light few candles around the pool and added a few rose pedals around the candles too. 

"Well what are you waiting for?" Zach asks while he hold his arms open looking around the pool obviously wanting you to join him. You throw your t-shirt over your head and jump in the pool immediately after. As you come up for air you realise how close you were to Zach's face. You wrap your arms around Zach's neck while wrapping your legs around his waist. 

"Why'd you do this all for me?" You ask as you look into Zach's beautiful eyes. "well um i wanted to spoil you because you give me the world and i just wanted to return all the smiles you gave me" Zach tells you as his cheeks turn an even darker shade of red. "Zach" you say as the biggest smile spreads across your face. 

You both stare into each others eyes admiring the colours when you feel Zach start to lean in. Zach was your best friend and you'd never thought about him in that way before, but in that moment it was like a rush and all the feelings you had towards Zach came at once and you realised you didn't like your best friend you loved him. 

You both lean in until your lips connect. It was started off slow but quickly became passionate and carried so much love and affection. As you both pull apart for air Zach gives you the biggest smile you had ever seen. "Y/N Y/L/N i love you" Zach says never looking away from your eyes. "Zach Herron i love you too" you say back giving him another kiss. 

That night was full of kisses, laughs and memories that you would never forget. That night was when you fell for your best friend, Zach Herron. 

i hope you enjoyed and make sure to vote and comment suggestions :) 

also please no negativity, i take my time and put a lot of effort into these and for someone to say something not nice breaks my heart. I understand you might comment something constructive  but remember that these are imagines so they aren't obviously real. anyway i just wanted to say that & i hope y'all have a lovely day/night xxx