Daniel - JUST LIKE THE MOVIES

You were sound asleep until you heard a noise. You sit up and look at where you were, and you were still in your bed. The noise must have been in your imagination. You go to your side table and grab your phone. You check the time and read 1:36am, you put your phone back then layed back down. 

You lay wide awake looking at your black ceiling listening to silence when you hear another noise very similar to the first one. You again sit up and look around just to check no one is in your room. You say to yourself it's all in your head and lay back down. 

You again look at the ceiling until you hear the exact same noise again. This time you sit up and turn on your bedroom light. You then sit up in your bed and wait to see where the noise is coming from. Moments later you hear it again. It sounds like someone is trying to get into your window. 

You grab your phone and pull up the emergency contact number just incase it is someone trying to break in. You pull your curtains to the side to reveal nothing. Just darkness. You look out into the dark sky and all you can see is the small lit up space where the street lights shine. You look down to your front door just incase the noise was someone trying to break in there. You see something but not an intruder but a bunch of fairy lights wrapped around a car. You look at the car and try to see if you recognise the car but it's too dark to see. Next thing you hear the noise again but you not only heard it you saw it too. Someone was throwing rocks against your window. 

But who? 

You couldn't see anyone. Just the car with fairy lights. Was this someone pranking me? Is this a dream? Their it is again another rock thrown at your window. You don't know what to do. Until your phone lights up notifying you that you had a message. You look at your phone and it's from Daniel who's on tour probably having the time of his life. You read the message.

Daniel:

Come outside💕

You read the message but don't even bother texting back. You run downstairs and out the front door. You look at the front of the car and their stands Daniel. The boy of your dreams. The boy you haven't seen for 3 months because he's been on tour.

 You run up to him and jump in his arms. You put your head in his neck and just embrace his scent. You two stand their for a few minutes until you say "I thought you weren't coming home till next week". "Well I wanted to surprise you & i couldn't go any longer without seeing you, because face times weren't doing it for me" he says back. You hop down from Daniel's arms then look down at yourself. You realise you are still in your pyjamas which consists of sweatpants, one of Daniel's tops and fuzzy socks. You look up and say "sorry about my outfit, i wasn't really expecting you" you giggle. "Don't be sorry it's cute" Daniel says putting his hands around your waist. "So tell me Seavey what's with the Christmas lights? And throwing rocks against my window? Like we are in the movies?" You ask. "Just something different" Daniel says giving you a  passionate kiss. God you missed this boy and his cuteness. 

 You two then hoped in his car and drove up to the lookout. After arriving you two got out and both sat on the front of his car. You looked out seeing all the houses with their lights turned off. "This is beautiful, i couldn't imagine anything else more perfect" you say holding Daniel's hand. "well you've never seen life through my eyes" Daniel says giving you a kiss on the cheek. This was one of the best nights you've had in forever. 

<3 hope you liked it xx