GAMER - Corbyn

You were having a lazy day at the WDW boys house. Corbyn and yourself had, had enough watching movies so you decided to play some video games. Corbyn turns on the X-box and loads the game.

The game starts and he begins trash talking you, "what was that, you suck" Corbyn says "excuse me but I SLAY at this game" you retaliate back.

He wins the first round and then your win the next. You look directly into Corbyn's eyes and say "loser has to jump in the pool". "Deal" Corbyn says as you both shake hands.

At first you were winning but Corbyn took over and you couldn't get ahead again. You see he's nearly finished and you stare at him concentrating hard on the game, which you find adorable af. You smile then look back at the game and see Corbyn had beaten you.

You really regret making the bet with him but you had a plan, so you were praying it would work. "Well guess who's going in the pool? Also this morning I checked and it was 2*c (35.6 Fahrenheit)" Corbyn says as you walk into the backyard. Corbyn quickly runs back inside to grab his camera to film this moment.

He comes back out and sets the camera up and starts recoding. He explains to the camera what happened and what is about to happen, "basically y/n is going to be very cold after this" he says turning around and smirking at you.

You stand near the pool and you dip your foot in so you can feel how cold the water actually is. You test it and it's freezing. You whine and tell Corbyn it's way too cold your going to get sick, so he gives you a cuddle. You're just hugging having a nice romantic moment when you decide it's time.

You push Corbyn into the pool but he still had hold of you so you got dragged with him. It felt like everything was going in slow motion and then the moment you hit the cold water you get hit back into reality.

You're under the water just letting reality hit when 2 strong arms wrap around your waist and you smile knowing its Corbyn. You come up from the water, turning around to face Corbyn. You look into his eyes then you start moving closer to each other about to kiss and as you do you stop. Corbyn looks worried as though he's done something wrong. "It's still filming" you giggle. "I'll cut the video here" Corbyn says leaning in to kiss you.

You share a short kiss before the chill of the water finally hits you and you wanna get out desperately. You pull away from Corbyn and swim towards he edge of the pool before getting out. Once out Corbyn turns of his camera and you both just stand there. "Uhhh well we did t really think this through" you start to say as Corbyn looks at your confused. "We didn't bring towels" you say smiling with a shrug. "Well it gives me an excuse to do this" Corbyn says as he grabs your waist hugging you tight.

I just wanna quickly mention before I get any hate for this. But I support Corbyn & Christina's relationship 100%. This is just an imagine so please don't say anything and hate on me for this. & thank you to everyone for your positive comments and continuous support 😁❤️