THEIR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOU

Jack<3

your hair - Jack thinks you have the best hair in the world, besides his obviously;) His favourite hairstyle on you is when you have it out and natural. He loves to run his hands through your hair when you have it out as well. Also whenever you have it in a high, messy pony he thinks you look good.

Daniel<3

your smile - Daniel always says that your smile brightens his day. He just loves that your smile is always so genuine and full of life. He always loves whenever you say that he's the reason behind your smile. Daniel also prefers when your show your teeth instead of trying to hide them.

Jonah<3

your heart & soul - Jonah is always one to comment on how pure and kind your heart and soul is. He loves that you don't always think about yourself first. He knows that family is a big part of your life and he respects that your heart is always with them. Jonah is always happy to know you are with him 100% of the way too.

Zach<3

your personality - Zach thinks your personality is unique and genuine. He loves that your personality doesn't change from when you're with him, your parents, your friends or his. He says that your personality just stands out from everyone else and it just makes him fall in love even more.

Corbyn<3

your eyes - Corbyn loves that your eyes are one of a kind. Corbyn says he would stare at them all day if he could. He also loves when you add a bit of glitter to your eyelids as he just loves the way the colour of your eyes pop. He thinks that your eyes hold the universe.