lippa//laces

Halloween Special

Pippa Soo was very competitive.

There was a costume contest. And Pippa wanted to win so badly, Lin, her fiancè, suggested that she should just wear her Eliza costume. But Pippa wanted something more than that. Pippa secretly grabbed one of Lin's pants while he was asleep. She quietly got his wallet and then-

The lights went on, revealing a very, groggy Miranda. "Hey- is that my wallet?" Lin's eyes shot up quickly. "No?" Pippa ran to the bedroom as Lin followed, trying to get his wallet back. "What are you trying to do?! You have cash!" Lin tried to grab his wallet, succeeding. "I need your credit card!" Pippa exclaimed. "Don't you have a credit card?" Lin questioned. "I do," Lin was going to interrupt until Pippa showed a sign that she isn't finished. "But I'll have to pay for it." Pippa whined. Lin wasn't a bad guy. So, "Fine, don't spend more that 100$ in this thing!" Lin gave Pippa his credit card. "Thank you, Linny!" Pippa gave him a quick kiss and sprinted to her bag.

The next afternoon, Pippa went to Starbucks. Scrolling through Google. She went through a website saying - Best costumes for couples this Halloween Pippa clicked.

First was Anna and Kristoff, Pippa didn't really appreciate, she looked around until she came across 'musical costumes' and there stood Eliza and Alexander Hamilton. Pippa passed. There was also Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney Todd. Pippa nearly laughed out loud recalling Lin and the demon barber. Phantom and Christine, Pippa really liked the dress of Christine. Marius and Cosette, Pippa thought: Lin would look absolutely hot if he just didn't button the shirt. Ooh. Pippa thought about giving Lin a 'gift' later that night of October 31. Pippa looked at some disney costumes. She saw a Jessica Rabbit costume, but didn't feel it since her boobs were no good for that. She decided on a costume that will make everyone drop.

October 31

Today. Was the day. Pippa rushed to the closet as soon Lin left. She opened her closet and got a box. She opened it. It was lace. Not just any lace.

Pippa got in her costume of an empress, the dress was short until Pippa's lower thigh but not the knee. With the dress long at the back. This. Will be great.

After winning the contest, Lin drove Pippa home. Lin removed his shoes and sat on the bed doing his phone. Pippa wanted him. It's been exactly a year since they did it. In front of Lin, on the doorframe, she undid her hair, messing it around. And slowly zipped down her dress from the front. Revealing something that Lin did not expect. It turned Lin on. Pippa winked at Lin. You know what happens next.

The very next morning, Lin was waking Pippa up. "Hey sunshine, we have rehearsal." Lin told her, making Pippa groan. "Do I have to go? I just wanna be here.. with you...." Pippa said the last sentence seductively as she leans in for a kiss- "nu-uh. You are going to rehearsal." Lin walked out of the room. Pippa grunted.

"Well someone's glowing." Jasmine pointed out. "Thanks." Pippa said to her. "Why so happy?" Renee asked her. "Best October ever!" Pippa said dreamily. Renee and Jasmine immediately know what happend. "So... how was he? Was he good?"