lippa//dont leave(pt 1 & 2)

(I MERGED PART ONE AND TWO)

Pippa looked at Steven. This felt all surreal to her. "Do you love him?" He asked. Pippa hesitated. She nodded slowly. He chuckled softly. "Go to him." Steven told Pippa. "What about you? I-I mean, t-the wedding it--" Pippa was cut off by Steven putting a finger on her lips. "As long as your happy... I'm happy." Steven smiled at Pippa. Tears running off their cheeks. Pippa embraced Steven one last time. And she ran. She ran as fast as she could.

Flight UG1680 is departing in 30 minutes

Lin sat miserably in the gate. He was on edge. He sighed as his hand ran through his newly cut hair.

"Lin! LIN! LIN!!!"

That voice Lin thought. He turned around. It was Pippa, racing to him as fast as she could. Lin held her arms as she caught her breath. "I love you, I love you, I love you. I LOVE you. I'm sorry Lin, I- Steven let me go. Don't leave for London I- I love you oh my God Lin I-" Pippa was cut iff once again by Lin kissing her. Their lips connecting as Lin tasted the sweet sensation of a real kiss.

"I love you too." Lin whispered, breathless. He kissed Pippa. Some people started clapping too.

"And that's how me and your mother fell in love." Lin explained to his 10-year-old daughter, Athena. And her 5-year-old daughter Ariel. "Eww!" Ariel cried. "Aw! That's sweet Dad!" Athena clapped her hands together. "Anyway, thank you for story time! You gave me the best Wattpad idea EVER!" Athena ran to her room and went on her computer. Lin chuckled softly. He went outside and went to the hospital.

"Hey Pip." Lin whispered. He was talking to Pippa, she had her eyes closed and was connected to all medical equipment and was unconscious. "I told the girls about our story. Athena loved it." He spoke softly and smiled. "I want you back, Pip..." Lin said shakily. Pippa mumbled "I love you..." and then her heart monitor was flat.

"Nurse? NURSE! PIPPA PLEASE! DON'T GO DON'T GO... Don't leave me please..."

Lin bit his lip, trying his hardest not to let the tears slip away. He had to stay strong. Not only for Pippa, but for his family.

This negative weight sat on his shoulders as he went home. His new world gray and dull, as if the sun stopped showing. Lin walked slowly to his house, thinking what could have happened if Pippa didn't go on that ferris wheel.

He finally arrived to his door and unlocked it. Ariel was sitting on Athena's back as she was a horse.

The joy on their faces was so calming to the nerves. Lin was so saddened that he would have to destroy it.

Athena noticed him on the doorway. "Oh, hi dad! Are you alright? You seem a bit... glum."

Lin shook his head. "I'm okay. I'm just tired."

He wouldn't dare to tell his children about the death, but they'll be living a lie. They need to know, just not now. Lin walked to their, now his, bedroom.

-

The next sunrise, Lin hadn't slept  a wink. He was staring at the wall the whole night. He realised it was morning when he heard the soft knock on the wooden door.

"Dad?" Athena's voice rang. Lin opened the door for her to come in. "You're up early, is something wrong?" The father tried to make his voice sound as if he had just woken up.

"You tell me." Athena's voice cold. Lin was beyond confused. "What?"

"You tell me what's wrong. You've been acting like crap the past few hours. Keeping quiet-"

"Don't you dare use that language on me, Athena." Lin interrupted, but Athena continued, not knowing what bad meaning of crap was.

"Did you really think that I was fooled you were sleeping? Dad- tell me what's wrong. I may be just a girl but you have to tell me."

Lin stayed silent.

"Please." She begged softly.

Lin looked down as he gathered the words carefully.

"It's about your mother. She's gone." His voice sighed at the end.

"What do you mean? She's... dead?" Athena's face paled. Tears blurred her eyes, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Her father couldn't reply.

"How could you?" Athena whispered, hurt.

Lin knew she needed time to absorb the news. Lin had already texted her family and friends about it. Lin walked out of the room, seeing little Ariel and her teddy bear with tears in her eyes.

"I heard everything." She said, her voice was small. She then walked away from Lin and into her bedroom, sniffing quietly while rubbing her eyes. The house echoes the sound, and fades away.

After the funeral, the widower unbuttoned his shirt, his pajamas laying on the bed.
Lin was finally able to get some sleep. He lay down on the bed after he changed into his night wear and let himself cuddle under the duvet. His bare feet shivered from the cold, and closed his eyes, feeling comfortable.

Lin knew she wanted him to be happy even if she passes away. Her smile can be described in more than  a million words. But right now, that smile meant everything will be okay.