lippa// i cant lose you

"No! No! No No No! This can't be happening I can't lose you!"

-----

It all started after an anniversary dinner.

Pippa held Lin's hand. "Happy anniversary." She smiled. One year of them together. "Happy Anniversary." He said back.  They clanged their champagne. Then-

"GIVE ME THE MONEY!" A man with a gun pointed to every one. They all went down. Lin had a stupid idea.

He was gonna stab him in the foot.

Lin crawled to get a knife. Pippa looked at him with wide eyes. Lin crawled up behind the man. But to late. He was shot.

"LIN! NO!"

---

"Stay alive, come on. Stay alive please." Pippa held his hand. He was bleeding like crazy.  They were in an ambulance headed to the hospital.

He was rushed to the surgery room. Pippa sat down crying. "Please." She was saying over and over. "Pip?" A figure asked her. "Jasmine!" Pippa hugged her tightly. "What happend?" Jasmine asked her. Pippa held Jasmine's shoulder and pointed to the surgery room where Lin was being operated. Tears flooding freely on Pippa's face. "Oh my god, Pip..."

"Miss?" The doctor was behind her. "Yes?" Pippa replied. "You are in a relationship with Mr.Lin-Manuel Miranda correct?" Pippa nodded. "The bullet was taken out successfully. But he is currently in a coma. We aren't sure how long he'll be asleep." Pippa sighed in relief but she still wanted to cry. She sat next to him and held his hand. Wires and tubes connected everywhere. The monitor continuously beeping.

Pippa stayed there. And waited. She would visit everyday.

She's willing to wait for it.

-

It's been 3 months. He isn't awake yet. And Pippa is still worried sick. She hardly ate, she didn't even move for a couple of hours. Pippa was going to lose it. And she knew that.
Pippa sat outside for fresh air. Trying to relax. The first 2 fortnights of Lin were horrible. She's praying even harder every single day that he would wake up. A Pippa went back. She sat on the usual chair.

Lin started to move again. He moved his finger slightly. Causing Pippa to jump. "Lin?" She said softly. Lin started to open his eyes. Pippa hugged him immediately. Lin noticed how pale Pippa was. "Why am I here?" Lin spoke weakly. "You-you were shot remember? On our anniversary date." Pippa spoke slowly. Lin felt sympathetic. "And it's been 3 months since that." Pippa finished. "Oh my God." Lin said in his head. "I'm- I'm so, so sorry."

The doctor said Lin is allowed to be out in 3 days. Lin was learning how to walk. Again, since he nearly tripped as he stood up. Pippa was there the whole time. Pippa watched as the nurse removed the dextros from Lin's hand. "I'm glad your back, Lin." Pippa rubbed Lin's back. "Me too." He replied. "I can't wait until everyone knows you're awake. I just can't wait." Pippa sang the last sentence. "And you won't be an ocean away. You'll only be a moment away." They sang. Eventually giggled. "You know, it makes me uncomfortable when you make references of my musical." Lin smiled. Pippa giggled. She started singing Sunrise from In The Heights and Lin sang Benny. It's not a moment. It's the movement. Which happens to be a coincidence. Chris Jackson is right there. "Chris!" Lin stopped immediately. "Lin! You're awake! I'm glad. No parè siguè siguė! Keep singing my part." Chris said. Lin cringed at his sentence.

As you know, this was originally two parts. Since they were both short, I thought I would just emerge them together.