lippa//perfect eliza

Lin and Pippa had been dating for 2 years. And Lin was looking for one more cast member for Hamilton.

Eliza.

Lin sat down and watched women sing. He had Carleigh. But she didn't have the voice he was aiming for. He sat exhaustedly on their bed and passed out.

Pippa woke up and made breakfast. She was humming a song. She made waffles. Lin sleepily sat down. "Hey Pip.." he mumbled. "Good morning." She answered and kissed his cheek. "It's been 3 weeks. I haven't found an Eliza." Lin whined as he got dressed. "You'll find her. Maybe she's right in front of you and you don't know it." She smiled. God, that smile.

Another day, another 7 hours of terrible voices. Lin was overthinking this. He stuck the sign "AUDITIONS CLOSED". He sighed. And got coffee.

He drove home, his hair was a mess from sleeping at the theatre. As he unlocked the door: he heard humming, no, singing.

(No One Else, sung by: Phillipa Soo in Natasha, Pierre and The Great Comet Of 1812)
You and I..........
You and I.........
You and I
.......The note keeps going higher every time then softens.

And no one else......

Pippa jumped in shock and blushed a deep red in embarrassment. "Your voice is AMAZING!" Lin smiled widely. "T-Thanks." She muttered. "You are perfect." Lin said. "You always say that," Pippa frowned. "No, you are perfect, and you are the perfect Eliza. You got the part Ms.Soo! You are Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton!" Lin jumped. "Lin, you know people would just hate me because your co-star is your girlfriend." Pippa sighed. "Then let's not tell them!" Lin said. "That is the most--" Pippa couldn't find words. "Please?" He said. "Fine. You dork." I can never say no to this.....

"Okay! Welcome, I am Lin-Manuel Miranda, I wrote the musical and I play Alexander Hamilton." Lin introduced. "This, is Tommy Kail, the director. And this is Alex Lacamoire. He dosen't age. Look at the pictures back in the day." They chuckled.

"We have, Daveed Diggs as Thomas Jefferson, and Lafayette. We have Anthony Ramos and Phillip Hamilton and John Laurens. And his girlfriend, Jasmine Cephas Jones and Maria Reynolds and Peggy Schuyler. Leslie Odom Jr. as Aaron Burr, Chris Jackson, who played Benny durning In The Heights days, plays George Washington, Oak Onoadowan(so sorry in spelling.) Who plays James Madison and Hercules Mulligan. And Then we have Renee Elise Goldsberry who plays Angelica Schuyler
......."
As Lin introduced everyone. He went to Pippa last. Of course. And held her by the waist. Making Pippa pink. "And lastly, we have Phillipa Soo, who plays Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton. My stage-wife." Lin winked at Pippa making her eyes widen a bit. "And now! To the ensemble and Understudies, we have Javier Muñoz as....."

Renee and Jasmine peeked behind her. "He totally likes you." They said. Pippa wanted to laugh. She even bit her tongue. "I don't think so... he's taken." "Really? I thought he broke up with Vanessa years ago.." Jasmine crossed her arms. Yeah... years ago.. until he found a girl in an amusement park...