Sanskar call her again Nd again but no response.
Swara: what happened Mr Maheshwari,? U can take care of your family right so go nd save her.
Sanskar look at angrily but he have no time to answer her now. He rushed to save priya.
He drive fastly nd reached mall.
After reaching ,he start to search priya. Suddenly he heard huge blast sound. Everyone rushed outside to see what happened.
Sanskar also come outside running, only to get shock, it was priya car which was blast nd burning. Sanskar fall on his knees ,numb nd eyes filled with tears Nd falling continuously,.
Then his phone started ringing.
He pick up the phone still in shock.
O.s; so sad Mr. Maheshwari, you couldn't save ur girlfriend. Poor priya,.. but what can she do. Her Sanskar tried to mess with SG, so she had to pay. Bye Mr Maheshwari.
Sanskar cut the call Nd started crying bitterly nd shouting priya name.
Sanskar; PRIYAA!!!!.........(crying).
He closed his eyes tight nd downs his head. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder nd a soft voice calling his name.
Sanskar.........

He came in to sense nd look at that person. It was none other than priya.( Yes guys she is alive)
Sanskar hurriedly stand up nd hug priya.
Priya; Sanskar what happened? Why are u crying?
Sanskar; I thought I lost u,..never leave me please I love u.
Priya sees her car burning, she get shock but for now she thought to console Sanskar as he was deeply affected.
Priya; sshh. Sh... Sshh.. Sanskar, look I m fine Nd I m not going to leave u. Calm down please.

After sometime Sanskar calm nd then his phone rings.
He pickup the call.
O.s.: surprise,. See your girlfriend is alive. I didn't want to kill her that's why she is alive, for now I just wanted to see fear in your eyes nd see u hurt. It's just beginning Mr Maheshwari,u have to see so many things. Be prepared.
Nd the call cut.
Sanskar face turned to angry listening her. Priya was confused about all this. she look at Sanskar for answer but he nods no.
Sanskar drop priya to her home, nd hurriedly rushed somewhere.

Ss industry;
SWARA GADODIA!!!!!,.. A shouting voice can be heard in the office. It was Sanskar obviously who was angrily shouting her name because what she just did.... He angrily enter her cabin with a bang.
Swara didn't show any reaction. She was like, she was waiting for him only.
Swara; oh! U came so soon. I knew that u will come here but today only.....not expected.
But next second she was pinned to the wall by Sanskar. He was gripping her arms tightly nd standing so close to her.

Sanskar; ( angry)shut up!! What do u think of urself,.? Haa,how dare u to do something like that.

Swara was feeling the pain because off his grip but didn't show nd present herself as if she is not affected.

Swara laughs Nd say; dare?,. U have Not seen my dare till now?

Sanskar: nd I have no interest in seeing it. Just stay away from my family, I warning u last time.
( Saying this he jerk her slightly nd left her).

Swara; ( not affected)ok ok.. u want ur family safe nd I won't do anything to them right?
Sanskar; yes!!,
Swara: ok, I will ....
Sanskar look at her confused.
Swara; I will but I have two conditions.
Sanskar; and what are those.
Swara; first,. U have to work in this company nd second.. ..
Sanskar: second,...
Swara; ( straight)u have to marry me.
Sanskar; what ?? Are u completely mad? Do u know what are u talking.?
Swara; yes, u have to marry me.
Sanskar; ( Angry)shut up!!I will never do it. I love priya nd u also know that.
Swara; I know that, that's why I m Marrying you.
Sanskar; what do u mean?..

Swara; ( smirk) just sometime before when you thought that you lost her,thinking she is dead, it affected you so deeply, but when you will marry me, you will loose her forever. She will be in front of u , alive but still far away from you. Nd you will feel helpless each nd every moment.
And I will be very happy seeing u getting hurt everyday in front of my eyes.