Dance-Froscape

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ship:Froscape

AU: school dance AU(?)

Description:Cory gets ignored by his crush and feels sad but ends up dancing with Tommy and stuff happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cory's p.o.v

I heard the loud music coming from inside the school. I said bye to my mom and closed the car door she drove off as I walked towards the doors. I got in and walked around to see if I could find my friends. There was already a lot of people here. I texted my friend Ashlie and my friend Shelby to ask where they were. They asked me and I responded with 'by the entrance'. 

Soon they arrived and we talked we decided to go back to where they were before, the snack table. Soon one of our favourite songs came on and we started dancing. As we danced more of our friends joined us like ,mousie, SGC, Nick, and Dawn. As we danced I noticed my long time crush Uni. Oh Uni. I've liked him for a while. He's so nice and cute. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ashlie said something to me. 

"Dude, stop drooling," she said. Making everyone else laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Says you, You drooling a river when you see jon," I said. That made everyone else laugh too. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Whatever," she said. I smiled. 

"I'll be back," I said. Then I walked back over to the snack table. I got a drink. As I was getting a drink I saw Uni out of the corner of my eye making me smile.after I got the drink I walked back over to my friends. Soon we went out to take pictures.

 As we waited in line Tommy came up to us. No one in my friend group really liked Tommy but was willing to put up with him I guess. I don't know why they think he's so bad. I think he's funny and nice. Once we got our pictures taken we went back to dancing. I danced near Tommy. As we  danced I had a idea. I walked up to Dawn and asked.

"Dawn, should I go say hi to Uni?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. I smiled.

"Does my hair look good?" I asked. Dawn sighed and moved my hair a bit.

"Perfect," he smiled.

"Okay, im going to do it," I said. Dawn gave me thumbs up then I turned around and took a deep breathe. I saw Uni on the other side of the dance floor. I made my way over. I was blushing like crazy. I was right beside Uni.

"Hello," I said. No answer. Maybe he didn't hear me. I mean the music is pretty loud.

"Hello!" I said a little louder. Still no response. Did he really not hear me? 

"Hey uni!" I said. Nothing. I was on the verge of tears. Why is he ignoring me? I walked straight to the seats at the back and sat down. I hugged my knees crying. Soon my friends arrived not knowing exactly what happened. I only told Ashlie that I got ignored. And I asked myself why I always like the people that will never like me. They all tried to comfort me. Nothing worked. But then Tommy came.

"Why so blue?" He asked.

"He ignored me," I mumbled.

"What?!" He said sounding shocked.

"Ignore you!? How is that even possible!? You're so loud!" He said laughing. I chuckled and smiled. Suddenly a slow song came one. Tommy and I watched the people start dancing. I held my hand out to him. He smiled and took it.

 We walked onto the dance floor and began to slow dance. I put my hand on his shoulder and he put his hand on my waist. He spun we twice. As we danced I noticed Ashlie, Shelby, and Mousie filiming with their phones. They were trying not to look obvious but it didn't work well. I also saw then start screaming. Suddenly i was spun. I smiled at Tommy as we danced. Soon the song came to an end and Tommy dipped me. We smiled at each other as he stood up and pulled me with him. 

We walked off to the slushie  line. It was a long line we had to wait in to get slushies but it's totally worth it. While Tommy and I waited something came to my mind.

"Tommy?" I asked.

"Yeah?" 

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"We slow danced, actually never mind its stupid."

"Hm, I guess if you what we could date," he said.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. I smiled widely. I gave him a big hug. Soon we got our slushies and went to my group of friends.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey," they said smiling.

"We're dating now," I said. Then Shelby, Mousie, and Ashlie fangirled screaming so loud. Tommy and I hung out the rest of the dance, which was like twenty minutes. We took pictures and danced together. Soon the dance was at the end. As my mom drove up I gave Tommy a kiss on the cheek.

"See you on Monday," I said then walked to my mom's car and hopped in. As we drove off I saw Tommy touching his cheek where I kissed him as he smiled widely. I smiled widely too. This night was a roller coaster. I'm happy Uni ignored me because now I'm with someone who actually cares about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go, froscape. I tried. Kinda. Anyway this took way too long to post.  Next up is NewscapeComics so stay tuned for that. I have no idea when that'll be out but yeah. Hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Remember your amazing. Bye! :)