Sorry-NewscapeComics

Ship:NewscapeComics 

Au: school dance AU

Description: Uni's crush tried to talk to him but he half ignores him because he's so nervous. But then he works up the courage to say sorry and ask him to dance.(kinda an alternate ending to the last oneshot)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uni's p.o.v

I walked into the school. The music blasting and the lights flashing. I smiled and walked over to my friend Jon. Sadly he was the only one of my friends that  came to the dance. 

"Hey Jon!" I said over the music. He turned and looked at me.

"Oh, hey Uni!" He said back. We talked some more then a song came on. We started dancing and singing along. It was great. After we finished I walked over to the snack table. I grabbed a drink and something to eat for me and Jon. After I was done I walked back over to Jon. I handed him his drink and snack.

We chilled a bit and talked. Then I saw him. The blonde boy with the bright blue eyes. He was with his friends dancing and smiling. I blushed a bit and smiled. He's amazing. He's so sweet and caring. 

"Hey uni! Stop staring," Jon said.

"It's hard not to," I replied.

"Pfff," He snickered.

"Don't even Jon! I see you stare at Nick, Ashlie, and Dawn all the time, so don't even!" I said. He gasped.

"Y-you've seen me do that,"

"Uh yeah,"

"Oh.." he said. I smiled. I turned back around so I was facing Jon. Another song came on and we started singing along. After a few songs that we danced and sung to someone came up behind me, a very special someone.

"Hello," they said, it was Cory. I blushed. I can't talk to him! I started sweating, I'm so nervous.

"Hello!" He said even louder. Jon looked at me weird then kinda at Cory then back at me. He gave me the 'really' face then rolled his eyes. I smiled at Jon awkwardly. I felt bad for ignoring Cory, but I can't risk embarrassing myself.

"Hey Uni!" He said. After he said that I felt very bad. I heard his footsteps leave. I frowned feeling extremely guilty. I turned around and watched him walk away. I felt even worse. I have to apologize. I saw him walk over to the seats at the back and sit down. I quickly speed walked over there. I sat down in the chair next to him. He didn't even look up or over at me. He stayed in the same position. I sighed. And looked over at him.

I knew he probably didn't want to talk to me. I took a deep breathe. I looked at him and closed my eyes. I gave him a hug. 

"Huh?" He said in response. He sighed and hugged back. I smiled. I wonder if he knew it was me.

"I'm sorry," I said. I felt him tense up a bit but then un-tensed up again.

"It's okay," he said, muffled by my shirt. I felt happiness wash over me. I smiled and hugged him tighter.

"Oh my! You actually accepted my apology, thank you so much!" I said. He laughed a bit.

"You're welcome," he said. We stopped hugging when a certain song came on. We both looked each other in the eyes and smiled. I stood up and put my hand out to Cory.

"Cory, will you dance with me?"

"Yes!" He said. He grabbed my hand and stood up. I smiled and walked us to the dance floor. I put my hands on his hips and he put his hands on my neck. We began to dance. I spun Cory around a few times. Soon the song ended and I dipped Cory. We stared each other in the eyes. We smiled then got closer and closer. But then Jon had to come and ruin it.

"Hey Uni!" Is what he said. My expression immediately changed. I now was annoyed. I stood up and made sure Cory was okay before I let go of him. I looked at Jon.

"I'll be back in a second Cory," I said. I grabbed Jon's arm and dragged him over to the snack table.

"Why would you do that!?" I asked.

"Do what?" He asked.

"You know what you did, you ruined my moment with Cory! We were going to kiss!" I said. He laughed and smiled.

"Sorry, I just thought you'd wanna talk,"

"And you couldn't wait?"

"Good point,"

"I'll talk to you later Jon," I said. I then walked over to Cory. He smiled at me. He gave me a hug.

"Uni?"

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you ignore me at first?"

"Oh that..well i was very nervous and didn't think I could handle talking to you,"

"Oh!" He said. The rest of the time we split off and hung out with out friends. Which was only about ten minutes. As we left I bummed into Cory. We smiled at each other and we held hands. We walked out of the school hand in hand. I saw my mom's car pull up. I looked over at Cory and smiled. I looked him in the eyes. We both leaned in.

"It'll happen this time," I said. He smiled. We leaned all the way in and kissed. It was amazing. After we pulled apart I smiled so wide. I gave Cory a long hug.

"I love you Cory," I said.

"I love you too Uni," he said. We smiled at each other.

"I'll see you on Monday!" I said before I ran towards my moms car. I hopped in and waved good bye to Cory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this is so late, I have no excuses. And I know this chapter isn't the best. But I tried. Anyway the next oneshot is ZresComics. So look out for that! Hope you have a great day or night or whatever! Remember you're important and amazing! Goodbye! :)