Shopping-Jonshlie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ship:Jonshlie

Au: worker Au(?)

Description: Ashlie goes shopping but in one store she has a problem getting something down and a special someone helps her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashlie's p.o.v

"I'll be back in a bit," I yelled before closing the door behind me. I carefully stepped down the steps and walked to my car. I unlocked my car and hopped in. I started it up, my old yet amazing car. I got it when I was sixteen. It's my favourite colour too, dark blue. I finished getting my car ready and then backed out of the driveway. I was ready to the mall to go shopping.

*time skip to the mall*

I parked in a parking spot and turned off my car. I stepped out of my car. I closed the door and locked it. Then I put my key into my purse and I started walking towards the entrance to the mall. Once I got inside I saw a ton of people. Then I turned my attention to a store across from me. I was here to get clothes so I decided to start there. 

I walked over while swerving between people. Once I got in I heard cool music. It also smelled like vanilla. I smiled at the smell and music. It made the store feel like a nice place. I looked around and saw something I liked and walked over to it. I grabbed it off the shelf. It was a dark blue dress with a big bow on the back. 

I continued until I had a few things. I went to the changing rooms and tried on the shirts and dresses I grabbed. They all fit well and I liked them. I went back out and continued to look.

Once I was nearer to the back I saw this really pretty dress. It was a dark blue on the top with a white skirt that started at the waist. I really liked the dress but it was on a high shelf. I got on my tippy toes but still couldn't reach it. I jumped up to try to grab it but missed. I tried a few more times with no luck. I frowned, why do I have to be so short? I sighed. I could ask someone at the desk but they're all busy with other customers, I thought as I turned and looked at the cashiers helping people with a large line behind the other customers who were currently paying. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a voice.

"Um excuse me, do you need help?" I turned to look at who said that. The person who the voice belonged to was a guy. He was very tall compared to me. I also noticed that he had green hair with black highlights. It actually looked pretty cool. I also noticed he was wearing the uniform similar to the one that the cashiers were, it was almost identical actually except that his was a male uniform and theirs were female uniforms. I then turned my attention to his face, he had a warm smile put on which made me blush a bit. His eyes were amazing, they were a mix of light purple and dark brown. I smiled, but I don't really know why. This guy just made me want to smile.

"Miss?" He questioned. I shook my head getting me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, um I do need help," I said. His face became very excited looking.

"With What?" He asked smiling widely. I smiled even wider.

"I want to try on that dress" I said pointing to it.

"But I can't reach it, could you get it for me please?" I asked turning my attention back to him.

"Oh, Yeah I can do that," he said. He moved a bit to get closer to the shelfs. He easily grabbed the dress. He stepped back from the shelfs and turned to me. He held his hand with the dress out towards me while he smiled. I grabbed the dress while smiling.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," he said. He went to walk away but I stopped him.

"Um hey, I want to try this on but I could use another opinion, could you be the other opinion?" I asked awkwardly. He turned back around to face me with a large smile.

"Sure!" He said. I giggled and we walked to the changing rooms. I asked Him to hold the clothes I already tried on. I stepped into one of the changing rooms and locked the door while he waited outside. As I was changing I realized that I don't even know this guys name.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked.

"Jonathan or Jon!" He replied.

"What's yours?" He asked back.

"Ashlie!" I said.

"That's a nice name," he said.

"Thanks, yours is cool to," I said.

"Thanks atlie," He said. I smiled at the new nickname. I finished getting dressed and unlocked the door and opened it. I stepped out. He looked at my dress. And made a 'wow' noise causing me to blush.

"You look beautiful atlie," he said smiling.

"Thanks Jon," I said trying not to look like a tomato. I went back into the changing room and changed back into my blue sweater dress. I walked back out again and took the clothes from Jon.

"Thank you for the help Jon," I said smiling.

"Oh, it was nothing," he said smiling back. We walked out of the changing room area. Jon saw someone and went to walk over but I stopped him. He turned to me confused. I got on my tippy toes and gave Jon a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye," I said walking to the cashier's counter. As I walked away I heard Jon make a small squealing noise. I bought the stuff i wanted then went to go continue shopping. After a few hours of shopping I went home with several bags. Once I got home I took all the bags up to my room and started to put the stuff I bought away. After quite a few bags I was  finally unpacking the bag from the place Jon worked at. I unpacked the bag but stopped when a small piece of paper fell out. Curiously I put down the shirt I was putting away and I grabbed the note. I unfolded it and read it.

(XXX)-XXX-XXXX

Call me :)! 

-Jon xoxo 

I smiled and grabbed my phone. I  immediately added his number. I texted him a simple 'hi' then continued to put away the stuff I bought. After I finished putting everything away I heard a small 'ding' come from my phone. I grabbed and saw it was already 7:30pm. I then saw that Jon texted me back.

JonJon

Me-Hey Jon

JonJon-hey Ashlie

Me-what are you Doing?

JonJon-I just got off of work, Im heading home 

Me-oh 

JonJon-you?

Me-oh, I just finished putting my clothes away

JonJon-cool

Me-Yup :)

JonJon-hey Ashlie

Me-Yeah?

JonJon-do you want to go out sometime?

Me-sure

JonJon-how about Tomorrow, at 8:00pm, I'll meet you at the mall

Me-sounds good

JonJon-gtg talk to you later <3

Me-Bye <3

I can't believe I fell in love with someone and got a date with them in one day. And I didn't even plan to! It's crazy that I found this amazing person just because I went shopping. I can't wait for our date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it. I tried. It's not the best but meh. The next oneshot up is Froscape, So look out for that. Anyway happy Friday the 13th! That's all I have to say for now. Talk to you later amazing people. Bye! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~