Requests

Hello people!

I've decided to start a oneshots book. And I know what you're thinking

"But Marissa you put a book on hold cuz you said it was too much! So why are you starting another!?" And "You haven't been updating like you said you would!"(jk you guys aren't like that)

And you are correct. But this book is going to be random and when I feel like writing random things that I think would work. So just saying that. And also sorry about not updating right, and I know If said this so many times but it doesn't seem to change. But I am sorry for not updating, my excuse is still school. But I'll try my best to have at least one new chapter in each book by the end of November(I know that's a long time).

Anyway...

Please request ships. I want to please you people so I need de requests. It's really appreciate. Thanks. And shelby,mousie,and Adam count as part of the Newscapecrew but they might not be in a lot of the oneshots unless requested or I feel like adding them. And I will make sure to start working on the first real chapter after writing this. Idk if it'll be very good but I'll try, I promise. 

That's pretty much it. I hope you all have a good day. Because people like you guys deserve the best. Never forget that you guys are absolutely amazing and awesome and beautiful people.

And don't forget to comment the ship. Oh! And if you have a way that you want the one shot to go comment it with the ship. I'm looking forward to getting your amazing requests. Thanks again.

Bye! :)