Only just a place

*Wakes up and Screams* Sunset starts quickly panting and sobbing from the Nightmare she had about her friend

*Wakes up and Screams* Sunset starts quickly panting and sobbing from the Nightmare she had about her friend. "It's not true, it's not true." She kept trying to tell herself as she shed more tears. Then she looks at the alarm clock besides her that said 6:49 on it. "I-I fell asleep?" She tells herself.

"Hey Zein, I got something important to tell you." One of the doctors said from outside her room.

Sunset heard him and walked closer to the door without letting them see her. She tried listening to everything that they were saying.

"Yes Adair, what is it?" The other doctor replied back.

"So... What are we going to tell the girl?" Adair told Zein.

"What girl?" Zein said back.

"The girl with the red and yellow hair." He said.

Sunset gasped and listened again. "Oh, Sunset Shimmer?" Zein said.

"Yes, I haven't thought of something to tell her about her loved one." Adair told him.

"Well you better think of something, who knows when she will be waking up." Zein said walking back from where he came from.

"Banana Bliss?" Sunset said softly as she looked at her from behind. She starts walking towards her "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for leaving you like this. " She starts shedding more and more tears.

Then someone comes and knocks on the door. "Sunset, I have something to tell you." A nurse named Aria enters the room.

"Can I, just have- one more minute?" Sunset told her very depressed.

"If you want to." Aria quietly left the room.

Sunset looked back at Bliss who's breathing became more fainted and heart beating more slower. "What will I do now?" She started crying and crying until she couldn't breath.

The alarm clock beeped besides her, trying to say that it was 8:00 am. She looked outside the window and the sun was starting to rise. "Ding!" Her phone got a message from one of her friends.

Sunset takes a deep breath and reads the message that Rainbow Dash sent her. 

Hey, you have been far away from us for a long time already. We know that you are with your other close friends but, we are starting to miss you and the others alot. If you can, meet us at the park next to the coffee shop at Sunshine road at 756 street. ☺☺ P.S Rainbow and friends.

I will try to. Sunset replied back.

Oh, meet us at 8:20 she texted back.

Sunset looked at the time on her phone, it said 8:15. "8:15?! I'm going to be late!" She put her phone in her pocket and ran out the door. She came back in and covered Banana Bliss with her blanket and put a teddy bear, that she found on the floor, in Bliss's arms. "I love you Bliss" then ran out the door, running to the stairs.

Sunset looks down at the stairs then sighs. She finds a clean tray on the floor next to her that got her an idea. She puts it on the metal stair rail and uses it to make herself slide down the stairs instead of walking.

"This is fun!" Sunset said out loud as she continued having fun. She then saw a teenager walk into the door to the entrance of the stairs. "Watch out!" She shouted as she knocked herself and the girl onto the floor.

"Hey!! What gives!!" The girl yelled at Sunset.

"I'm sorry, but I'm in a rush to get to my friends like at 8:20!" Sunset told her back.

"Well, I'm trying to get to my mom! And with you in the way, it is making it harder for me." She said back in anger.

Sunset thought for a moment then sees her left earring of the floor and picks it up. "You dropped something." Sunset gave it to her.

The girl takes off her sweater hoodie revealing her red and yellow hair with her bright orange skin color. Her teal eyes were bright with her glasses being sparkling like her earrings. "What?" She said to Sunset staring at her.

"It's just that, you - me, humans that look the same." Sunset told her. "My name is Sunset Shimmer."

The girl said, "My name is a Sunset Shimmer, maybe we are sort of alike." She looked at bit confused.

"I'll introduce you into my friends." Sunset grabbed Sci-Sun's hand and take her out of the hospital. She starts walking her to the park that she promised Rainbow and everyone else she will meet them at.

"So... You're taking me where again? And you just take me away from my very sick mom to see some of your friends?" Sci-sun a bit angry.

"You have to meet these guys, they would be really surprised to see you." Sunset said in excitement.

"And, why will they be happy to see me?" Sci-Sun told Sunset.

"You wouldn't really understand why, but it would be a connection that can really set us to the next level." Sunset told her.

"Okay, fine, whatever you say." As they both walked to the area to meet them with all the huge green trees.