Help me!

There was a girl flying with her big sparkling purple wings. She was staring at Sunset Shimmer. "So you think you can destroy them, just like that? Huh?" She stayed calm while dark grey clouds flew around her. Making a force field around her.

"Show yourself!" Sunset lifted her hand with fire.

"Oh Sunset, you just don't understand do you?" She she very kindly.

"If you know me, how?" Sunset looked at the flying young girl, noticing that she had a fox tail. "I have seen you before... Have I?" Thunder sounds with lighting almost stilling Sunset.

She flew really close to her fast and grabbed Sunset by the shirt. She looked straight into her eyes as they glowed. "If you really want to see the world crumble and fall, do NOT get close to me!" She said pushing Sunset very hard.

"Oww don't you-" she grabbed Sunset by the neck lifting her in the air with her magic.

"You think you are stronger than me huh?" Her hair started sparking. "Do you know who I am?" While Sunset struggles to get out. "I am Banana Bliss, queen of the most powerful demigod that you can ever see in your whole life time." Grabbing Sunset and throwing her on the ground painfully.

"I need to get out of here." Sunset panting on the rocky ground of the volcano. Sunset trying to get up, but she was in so much pain.

"What's the matter Sunset? Are you too weak to fight?" Banana Bliss flying down to her blocking her path.

Sunset looks up in fear, Twilight stands up. "Let go my friend!" Twilight started running in that direction.

"Seriously? She tried to kill you!! And you call her your friend?!" Banana Bliss yelled at her while Twilight was in some kind of lighting cage and also it held Sunset on the floor.

Sunset looked up at her. "I forfeit it." And she finally stop trying.

"Ha!! I told you no one can every top me!!" Banana bliss up the clouds.

A girl with red and purple haired girl came with anger in her eyes. "Let me sister go NOW!!" Lava came out of the volcano and nearly hit Banana Bliss.

"So you want to go in that direction!!!" She flew up to the skies with grey clouds going wild. Bliss's eyes went full white and had an evil face groaning. She used her dark magic to take apart the volcano in half and rise up the left part of it and sent it to the atmasphere. Both, Sunset Shimmer and Shimmering Light were on it. Banana Bliss went up there with them with her wings.

"Banana Bliss, don't  do this, be yourself!!" Shimmering Light tried to stand up. "Is this who you really are, a demon! A person that wouldn't have friends, and be in the dark forest all by herself waiting for her someone. But that someone is no one because she doesn't understand the meaning of friendship! And the only thing she wanted to do was show how great she was. But that didn't happen since she became something that appears in everyone's nightmares."

"That's not-" Shimmering interrupts.

"The demon of the underworld, the life of people that used to be living. People came from heaven and brought to this land to learn how great they can be. But know one understands that, they become the mortal villain trying to ruin that experience for others. No love! No light! Only darkness! Darkness!!... And your here telling me that you want to be like that, what happened to friends? Family? Golden hearts? Gone!" Shimmering tells Banana Bliss.

Banana Bliss knees were on the ground, she started to cry. She tries talking while she is sobbing, "I-I am soo sorry, I-I didn't kn-ow what this meant like. I'm soo sorry!" She covers her eyes with her hands.

"Im still waiting for an apology Sunset Shimmer. Sister." Shimmering crosses her arms. She walks down to her. "Please, be my sister once again." giving her a necklace that was gold and red, like the other one, but different colors.

Sunset looks up at Shimmering Light. " I-I don't know what to say, am I really nice... or evil?" Grabbing it but not putting it on. The inside of her head told her Sunset! This is a sigh that you can use it to become evil!! If you really trust them, they can soon take over your weak body. BUT!! If you NEVER turn nice again, we wouldn't need to worry, not, a, thing!! Hehehe.

"Sunset! would you trust me? Sis, we have been through the tough times before, you have taught me friendship and love. Let me show you." Light was reaching for her hand.

Sunset thought for a moment, than she finally gave her sister her hand. No!! Sunset!! What have you done!! The voice in her head was shouting. Sunset grabbed the necklace and placed it on her neck. She transformed back to her regular self again. Her curls were a bit burned on the tips. Her eyes went back to blue. She looked at her sister. "I'm sorry, but I don't know where my mind was at all."

"Don't worry-" she punched her on the shoulder. "-I got your back little sist!" Scratching her head like a dog, Sunset backed away from her. They were both hugging eachother. Banana Bliss just lied there in the ground.

The land stop glowing, and began to fall out of the sky. It looked like a huge coment coming down from space onto the Earth. It was even on fire too. Sunset kept closer to her sister, Banana Bliss created a force field.

Soon as quick, they were back on the ground again of Earth. "I'm sorry" Sunset started to cry. "If I have never turned like this, we wouldn't have to be be right here right now. It's all my fault. Can you forgive me, sis." She gave her a hug.

Twilight came in and looked at Sunset. "Why have you lied to me? Why did you do this? Do you even love me anymore?" Princess Twilight turned around and has tears in her eyes.

"Look... Im sorry, I didn't know-" 

"Don't touch me!" Twilight moved Sunset's hand away and ran back to Canterlot, into the magical portal back home with Celestia.

"I think that I should-" Sunset said with her friend interrupts her. 

"I think you should leave her alone." Banana Bliss tells her looking at the statue. It glowed at the midnight sparkle.