The true you

"You will never take control of me!!" Chrysalis said over to Sunset. Taking every last memory that she has.

"No!! Don't do this to me!!" Sunset tries to get up, but she is too week. "Take it all back!" Sunset giving Chrysalis her necklace. "Take, it, all, back." Her eyes grew red. The necklace Sunset has in her hands sparked red and black.

"Like if I'm afraid of you now!" Chrysalis started getting prepared for whatever was going to happen.

Sunset turned into her demon self again, not when she took Twilight's crown, but whenever she took off the necklace. "Look what you have done." Her voice got darker and deeper. She looks at herself in fear. "No! What am I?!"

----

*wakes up* Sunset wakes up from her Nightmare. Heavy breathing. "No... It's not real" Looking at the necklace again.

"Sunset." Her sister called. "You having nightmares again?" Shimmering light knew exactly. Sunset looks at her. "Well, I better not be in it."

"It was the same one from last week, I keep thinking that I am going to turn into what you call 'Bursting Flame'" she looked at her hand.

"Your never going to stop having nightmares about it if your not forgiving yourself." Shimmering light looks in the closet to find clothes for school. Takes a deep breath, "but that only going to make you wonder who you really are."

"I know but..." She looks at her dark mark on her hand. "I'm not normal, I'm a monster, a demon!... No one wants to be friends with a devil." She looks down and signs.

"You only have banished Chrysalis like... one and a half weeks ago." Grabs her backpack. "There is nothing to worry about little sister." Shimmering pets her on the head. "But like me, I'm not normal either, but take it as a gift, a challenge. Not a bad thing." She walked out the door.

TIME SKIP!!!

"Hey Sunset!" Her classmate whispered to her. "Do you know the answer for question number 63?" She points at the question.

"For the last time Annamaria, no I do not no the answer for that question. Your really starting to get on my nerves." Sunset looks back on her own test.

"Please, we are best friends." She gives her that puppy eyes.

"I, said, no!!" Sunset slammed her fist on the table, fire end up coming and destroyed her test along with other things. The teacher looks at her. "Now look what you done." 

The teacher gave Sunset a warning card. "Sunset, what did I tell you about getting a match and destroying your papers." Sunset was about to say something, but she didn't.

"I'm sorry ms." She changed her thought.

"Don't have this attitude again, do you understand?" She writes her name on the board that has bad behaviors. 

"You know what Sunset, I think I know the answer to the question now." She writes the question really fast like if she knew it too well.

"Can we have Sunset Shimmer?" A girl named Banana Bliss opened the door and called her name. "We need her right now so..." Sunset got out of her seat and walked with banana bliss.

"What do you need me for?" Sunset looked at her.

"By the standards for your records, your gonna have to transfer to Chrystal prep." Sunset looked shocked. "Don't worry, pretty soon I have to do the same. Between the two of us, I'm not a normal okay, every time that I get angry, something bad is going to happen. Destruction or death, but something terrible. That's why I have this." She showed Sunset her bracelet. It has these marks on it.

"What does it mean?" Sunset looked at it more.

"It means not normal. But I usually tell others that it means anime."

Sunset looks at it "it looks very familiar to me."

*Important* dear readers, if you have not read my book called: changeling transformed, it sort of based on it if you are confused. This is like the second book. love you guys.