Forgiving

The three of them teleported to a dark place with bats hanging from the ceiling at lava flows everywhere. "Do you hear that?" Shimmering Light told Bliss and Sci-Twi to be quiet. "I hear something?" She listened again.

"Here's what I hear: Bats screaming, lava boiling, and a girl who I think has gone nuts." Banana Bliss replied to her.

"Not that sound! But it seems like I heard a girl crying." Shimmering looks around.

"I could hear it too." Sci-Twi listened with her. She finds a dark shadow approaching in there direction. "I think we are going to find out who lives here too!" She grabbed both of them and runs to the nearest tall rock.

"Hmm hmm HMM! What a wonderful place to be at-" *turns around*"-right Chrysalis?"

"You know this places means a lot when my dad used it to become ruler of all his slaves." Chrysalis reply back. "And this is why I don't normally tell others about it." She looks back at Dust Waterfall.

"You will NEVER take control over me Redvang Wolf!!" Dust Waterfall struggled to talk.

"What are you talking about? Every word you talk, I get stronger!" His eyes glew black. "Besides, I have already took control of half of the world!" Redvang yells at her.

Sci-Twi continues to listen. "They have our friend, and we are going to have to save her." She whispers back, but Chrysalis have already caught Banana and Shimmering. "What? They were just here?" She looks around.

"Looks like that we have some Intruders!" Chrysalis reaches out for Sci-Twi. 

"No!" Sci-Twi teleports closer to her friends.

"Get her!!" Redvang yells.

"I'm trying!!" Chrysalis runs back and forth to capture her.

"Don't waste your energy Sci-Twi! They have a powerful device that feeds on active powers!" Shimmering yells at Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi stops for some air. Chrysalis pressed the button. "You asked for it!!" The magic and power drained out of Dust, Bliss, and Shimmering. Causing it all to transfer to Chrysalis making her more powerful.

"Umm, what's happening?" Sci-Twi looks back at her friends.

"Sci-Twi! You need to leave and not come back!!" Shimmering told Sci-Twi.

"I can't just leave you here." Sci-Twi replied back.

"Yes you are!" Shimmering Light used her last bit of magic to teleport Sci-Twi back were they began. 

She teleported her to the top part of her apartment. Sci-Twi looked back, "this is so high." She backed up a little bumping into the pole. "Ahh!!" She screamed and backed the other direction falling off the building. "No!! I need to teleport!" She tried but was too weak. She looked back and forth but nobody was there. "Why Shimmering?" She closed her eyes.

The next thing she knew was that she was being lifted up by somebody rescuing her. "Are you okay?" She replied to her.

Sci-Twi was nervous so badly, she couldn't see because how blurry her eyes went. She also replied back nervous too.  "I-uh thanks." *Clears throat* "what's your name."

"It's Sunset Shimmer." She replies back.

Sci-Twi got shocked that it was her. "Sunset?" Her eyesight got better looking at the girl in the red and yellow hair. "Wha-what are you doing here?" 

"Nothing, just... Disappointed because of the way you made me feel." Sunset looks down.

"I'm sorry about the way that we treated you. It's just that, your sister has been very stressed out lately. About the magic and darkness and.... She wanted to protect you. So she risk her life for yours." Sci-Twi looked into her eyes.

"But with this wings and eyes I have... I don't even want to make friends." Sunset said softly as her necklace started to glow red.

"Umm, can we go on the ground now, I'm getting sick." Sci-Twi looked down.

"Sorry." Sunset said softer. She flew Sci-Twi closer to the ground on the side of park, on top of the sidewalk. All of the little kids started to get closer to their mom's. While the moms walked back slowly.

"It's not your fault you have to be this way Sunset." Sci-Twi told Sunset putting back her hair to see her face.

"Why do you come back when I hurted you." Sunset looked at Sci-Twi.

"You never hurted me Sunset, you just showed me who I really am." She took a deep breath. "But if you don't seek your passion, then it just leads to evil." Sci-Twi started feeling horrible.

"It's hard to understand, I don't know how magic works anymore. It just take control on its own." Sunset turned around.

"But without you, the whole world is going to fall. And our friends will never be the same." Sci-Twi looked at Sunset while her eyes went red.

"Sci-Twi, please leave." Sunset backed away.

"No! I am not leaving without you!" Sci-Twi grabbed her hand.

Her teeth went sharp. "Sci-Twi, I don't want to hurt you." Sunset backed away more.

"And I don't want to leave you!" Sci-Twi walked closer.

Sunset transformed into her dark side. "If you don't leave, THAN I'LL MAKE YOU LEAVE!!!!" She scratched Sci-Twi and she fell on the floor. "You need to leave!"

"No!! I said I am not going!!" She said fearfully.

"Fine then!" Sunset threw magic at Sci-Twi. But the magic just bounced right off of her. 

"You need to understand! Without you I'm not going to defeat Redvang and I don't want that to happen!" Sci-Twi walked closer, holding a small mirror in front of her.

Sunset transformed backed to normal. She started to cry. "I-I need to go." She backed off.

Sci-Twi grabbed her arm. "We're going." She teleported her and Sunset back to Redvang's lair. "This is where our friends are." 

Sunset grew demon wings then everything went dark.