What she calls you-
My sweet
You were nice to everybody and everything. You cared about everyone and everybody. Most importantly you cared for Brienne. You were everything she needed.

What you call her-
My beauty
She was more beautiful than anybody or anything to you. She was yours. So you called her my beauty.

Your first kiss-
Brienne and you were sparing when you knocked her off her feet. You were busy gloating and she knocked you down. You fell on top of her. Your breath caught in your throat when you noticed how close you both were. She reached up and pushed some of your hair back behind your ear and before you knew it she pulled your face down to hers and kissed you. Your kiss was slow and sweet. It was filled with love.

Who says I love you first plus how it happened-
You
You played in bed intangled with Brienne. "Brienne I have something I need to tell you," you state. "Go on," the woman says. "I have never thought I would feel this way about anyone I never thought I would feel so strongly about a woman I especially didn't think it would be a southern woman but I have Brienne I have fallen in love with you I love you my beauty," you confess. "I love you too," she says kissing you.

How she asked you to be her girlfriend-
"Brienne relax nothing is going to happen to her come walk with me," you reassure. "Fine let's go," she says switching places with another guard. You intertwine your fingers and pull her along. You pulled her through the forest to this pond at there weirwood tree. You released her hand and sat on a rock. She sat next to you. "See isn't this relaxing," you ask? "Actually yeah it is the perfect place to ask you something," The blonde says. "Ask me what my beauty, " you ask snapping your head to look at her? "Well I love you I love you more than I have ever loved anyone so my sweet will you be my girlfriend," She beams giving you a thousand milliwatts smile. "Of course," you say. She leans over from her place and took your face in her hands before kissing you.

Why you keep your relationship a secret-
At first, you kept it a secret because she was from the south the wall and it was not okay for girls to love girls south of the wall but as she fell for you she could no longer hide her feelings for you so you stopped hiding your relationship.

Your first fight-
"Brienne so you want to go spare with me," you asked? "I can not today lady Sansa is in need of my service, " Brienne says. "She is always in need of your service," you groan to yourself. "You are acting childish," The blonde knight groaned. "If missing my girlfriend is childish I must be the most childish person there is," you sigh. "I swore an oath and I intended to keep it," The tall woman says. "SO AN OATH IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND," You scream? You didn't let her speak before you yelled, "IS IT SANSA ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HER." "YOU NO THAT NEITHER OF THOSE ARE TRUE," she screams. "SURE FEELS LIKE IT IT FEELS LIKE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN ME," you scream letting tears spill from your eyes. Crying was not common for free folk but she brought that side out of you. "No my sweet do not cry please do not cry I am so sorry I just get caught up with things I will leave Podrick and a few guards to guard her I am sorry," Your girlfriend says. "Thank you my beauty I love you," you sniffle. "I love you too," she says.

Your break up pt. 1-
"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KINGS LANDING," you scream. "I have to lady Sansa commands it," Brienne says not looking up at you. "I LEFT MY PEOPLE I STAYED HERE FOR YOU AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE ME," you scream. "I will be back," The blonde from tarth says not looking up at you. "But I will not," you say. "What," she asks finally looking up. "I am going to east watch with me people I never want to see you again you stupid southern woman," you spat before turning on your feet and bolting out the door. Brienne tried calling for you even tried looking for you but you were smarter. You hid until she went looking for you then you packed your things and left for east watch.

How you react to the breakup pt.2-
You overreacted a little. You were angry and jealous. She did everything Sansa said. She gave her time to Sansa. You always came in second to Sansa. You were around your people again so you buried your self in becoming your old self again. You practice with bows and swords all the time. You buried yourself in who you were before your beauty. Your Brienne.

You get back together pt.3-
Your best friend Tormund advised you to go back to her. You missed her so you did. You rode for days until you finally reached Winterfell. You saw Podrick sitting in the courtyard. You walked up to them. "Y/n," He asked in shock? "Do you know where Brienne is," you ask? "In her chambers moaping, " Pod said. You thanked him before hugging him and walking off to her chambers. You knocked on the door. "Who is it," she sniffles it sounded like she was crying. You opened the door to see a bloodshot red-eyed puffy checked Brienne. "My sweet," she asked? "My beauty," you answer. That was all she needed she stood up and practically ran to you. She wrapped her arms around your waist and kissed your lips. She kissed you with passion and love. When you pulled away because you were in need of air. "Does that mean you have come back to me," she asks grabbing your hands in hers. "Yes my beauty I could never stay away I love you too much," you confess. "I love you too my sweet," Brienne says kissing you again. You spent the rest of the day talking and cuddling with together.

Person she is jealous of-
Podrick
You spent hours talking and spending time with Podrick. He was your best friend in Winterfell. Brienne spent a lot of time keeping her oath so she did not spend so much time with you. She was afraid you would leave him for her. She was jealous of Podrick because the times he had for you.

Who you are jealous of-
Sansa
Brienne had an oath that she took seriously. She spent a good portion of her time keeping that oath. You were jealous of the time and attention Sansa got from Brienne.