Joining Sabertooth

Lucy's POV
Edited
Then he said..... "Hey um... where were you going you know before we bumped into each other". I then realized that I should tell him I would be going on a three month for training. I looked at him and said "I was going to train for three months then you bumped into me" he look at me and said "I bumped into you? ha you bumped into me" I saw his face with a big grin on it.

I told him "okay first you bumped into me second I need to start my training" as I said that I turned around and started walking away until someone grabbed my hand I turned and saw Sting holding my hand.

I can feel my face was hot, he looked at me and looked at what I was looking at and his face was as red as mine. He quickly let go and said "s-sorry I w-was just uh.." he then cleared is voice and said "Do you want to join Saber Tooth?" He looked at me with a hopeful expression I responded "Fine only after my training."

He looked so happy when I said that (Btw in this sting is not the master) he said "in three months meet me at the water fountain in the middle of the city" I responded with a nod. When we said our good byes we went our separate ways.

*Time skip 3 months*

Lucy's POV

It's been three months and I'm finally ready I think. I trained for months and learned new magic. I remembered that I have to meet up with Sting when I was done.

I packed up my stuff and started to walk to the fountain. When I went to the fountain I saw no one there. I then realized he never said a time. He might of waited and gave up. Then someone grabbed my hand and pulled me. I looked behind me and saw Sting holding my hand and he said "looking for someone?" I opened my mouth but couldn't say anything.

All I did was look at my hand which sting was still holding. Sting said " so are you ready?" He saw me blush at something, just then he realized he was holding my hand and he quickly let go. I saw he was blushing, he kinda looked cute when he does that. He said "s-so can we go now?" I looked at him and said "yeah let's go!"

Sting's POV

We were walking to the guild then I notice Lucy kept looking around. I said "you looking for something?" She looked at me And said "Oh I'm just looking for a good book store to go to" when she said we arrived at the guild doors. Without thinking I kicked the door open and yelled "I'M BACK!"

Everyone looked and said "welcome back sting" I realized everyone's eyes looked at Lucy. Then I leaned close to her and said "go to the master to see if you can join the guild" I whispered she whispered "where is the master?" I told her to follow me.

We went to Yukino Agria and asked her "where is the master?" She pointed to the farest door I nodded and took Lucy to the door i told her "ok inside is our Master. Wish you luck!"

Lucy's POV

I just walked in and saw a person sitting in a chair doing some work. He looked up at me and said "can I help you?" I responded "I want to join your guild" he looked at me snd said "if you want to join my guild you must defeat 1 of my guuld members, but you will get to chose" I thought about it for a moment until I realized I don't know anyone at this guild.

I told him "I'm sorry but I don't know any one here" Except Sting I thought. He said "alright I'll show you to everyone and then you can pick" we started to head to the door. I could hear Sting trying to get away from it. I said "oh let me tie my shoes first" I crouched down to look like I was tying my shoes. As soon as I heard Sting leave I got up and continued walking.

Once we got in the hall the master said "we have a challenger, but she doesn't know who you are or what magic you use so introduce yourselves"

*Everyone introduce each other but I'm too lazy to do each one*

I said "I made up my mind, I will fight Sting Eucliffe" the master said "alright everyone outside NOW!" When everyone was outside me and Sting got in out battle stances I waited knowing he would go.

Sting's POV

When we got in our battle stances she did nothing. I wonder if she thinks I'll go. I think I'll just go and see what's she made up. WHITE DRAGON ROAR she instantly dodged it and said ELEMENTAL DRAGON ROAR . I barely made it with a few scratches on my arm, I saw a purple aura around her. I decided to use my white drive, WHITE DRIVE. WHITE DRAGON CLAW I looked back and saw her eating my attack she said "thanks for the snack" she then said "IRON DRAGON ROAR!" I quickly said WHITE DRAGON ROAR!They both collided but some how hers was more powerful.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground and saw Lucy was healing me?!

Lucy's POV

My roar took Sting by surprised and then I quickly went behind him and kicked him so hard he knocked out. Since I was nice and also he helped me I healed him.

Next thing I know everyone was paying a person named Minerva and I was thinking of what happened. Then I realized everyone was betting Sting to win except Minerva.

The master called everyone back inside. Then master told me to come up with him. He said "LISTEN UP BRATS WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER HER NAME IS LUCY HEARTFILLIA" He looked at me And asked "can you tell them what magic you use?" I simply nod and said "as you know I'm Lucy Heartfillia and I use elemental magic" everyone in the guild gasped. Then the master told me to see Yukino and get the guild mark. I walked up to her and she said "where do you want it and what color?" I said "I want it on my right thigh and pink with yellow outlines" she nodded and did what I told her.

Then the master said......

Cliffhanger

Like I said before I'll make chapters in batches of 2 or 3. I also Have a YouTube Channel so If your interested It's Stingy Lover Thx!
~Stingylover out~