Sleepover Part 2

Hey everyone! I'm here to tell you I do Not own Fairy Tail. If I did it would probably be different. Hope you enjoy!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Lucy's POV
She then said..... "I dare you to Kiss Sting" really that's it? I'm already dating him so..... my thoughts were interrupted by everyone looking at me. I then nodded and walked to Sting. I then kissed him on the cheek. Mira then said "You got lucky I didn't say where" I smirked in victory. I then went back to my spot and asked "Mizuki t or d" she looked really scared. She then whispered "D" I smirked and said "I dare you too...." I walked up to her and said......

Rogue's POV (omg he has a Pov?! Yeah he does)
Lucy went up to Mizuki and whispered something. I was confused because once she was done Mizuki face was red as a tomato. She slowly nodded and began walking up to me. What did Lucy tell her? I thought she then leaned in and......

I'm soooo sorry for not making this longer. But like I said before There's a time limit so I got to make it short. Sorry! Also I want a vote on who Lucy should stay/go out with. Ok

1 Sting

2 Natsu

3 Laxus

4 fan made

If your asking why Rogue isn't in it well yeah he has a fan made character for him soooo No cheating! Please Vote and on Monday I'll put the results out Thanks! Bye!!
~Stingylover out~