Chapter 18

Luna's P.O.V (Luna is wearing outfit 4, and if you can't see the pic, just make something up xD)

it was finally time for the finals of the Chunin exams to begin, and i just couldn't wait! i could tell that mass chaos will ensue, so it will be fun. The only match i found interesting was Naruto's, since he had taken out the hyuuga prodigy which is no easy feat, seams i underestimated my teammate aha.

Black feathers started falling from the sky half way through Sasuke's match, i realised it was a Genjutsu and dispelled it, along with all the other Shinobi.  Gaara yelled loudly before bustinng down a wall and running off with his siblings, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura not far behind. I turned to my father to see if i could secretly help but he and the hokage were trapped in a big purple barrier that no one could enter, so i chose to fallow my teammates, But i was stopped Kabuto who took me away with him, i looked at him in confusion.

"It's better for you to stay away from the fighting, besides im going to train you some more while we wait for the fighting to stop, Alright?" He turned and looked at me with a small soft smile on his face, so i smiled back and nodded. 

-Time Skip- (i just am far to lazy to write out her training with him, and this is late as it is already.)

A terrible foul chakra filled the air of where me and Kabuto were hiding, both me and him froze, it was the ichibi's Chakra. I got up so fast and ran out of the cave we were hiding in, and before he could stop me, i sped off towards the evil vile chakra, i had to make sure that they were ok, even if i didn't want to admit it, i cared for my team.

I raced through the tree's, i had to reach them, i had to! when i got there i could only stop and scream there names. "SASUKE! NARUTO! SAKURA!"

i stared in horror at the battered forms of my teammates, Sakura was unconscious, Sasuke was barely awake, and naruto was bleeding and huffing in tirdness( New word!) i ran over to them, as they were all together, and got to work healing what i could, and while i was good, it wasn't enough to help with the larger wounds and the concussion that sasuke and sakura had, nor there broken ribs, i sat and cried as i worked, while Naruto excitedly explained his win over Gaara.

"Please...Please don't ever leave me... you are my ONLY friend...so Please..." i spoke so softly, that he almost didn't hear me, but he smiled at me whispered to me

"I promise, Luna" Sasuke Whispered.

A/N: SHORT BUT EVENTFULL! also, IM NOT DEAD! YAY! im so so so sorry for not updating sooner, i really need to start a pattern for updates, honestly. Anyway i hope you all enjoyed bai Peoples!