Chapter 15

Luna's POV

i groaned as the suns rays hit my eyes from behind my window.i slowly opened them and sat up, i decided since i was promoted to Chunin then i should change my wardrobe. I got up and went to my closet, i ended up pulling out slightly baggy camo pants, a black tank top, and a camo jacket, the jacket had short sleeves and lots of pockets. I went and but on tall black combat boots.( pic above is the boots) I tied my hair into a braid, and i headed out. I ran all the way to a abandoned training ground, i waited till i heard foot steps behind me. I turned around and was greeted with the sight of kabuto-nii and tou-san. I grinned and ran into tou-sans open arms. I released the hug and stepped back to look at both of them.

"whats with the new outfit Imouto?"

"i got a field promotion to chunin so i decided a new wardrobe was due" i beamed at them and i saw the pride in there eyes for me.

"that's great to hear Luna, but im here to relay order's to you okay?"

"hai! what is it tou-san?"

"during the second task of the chunin exams i need you to try to stall the jounin from entering the forest while i give sasuke-kun the curse mark"

"hai! i will do my best tou-san! will i be leaving with you at the end of the Chunin exams?"

he looked slightly sad but answered me anyway."sadly that's only if the invasion is successful, if it happens to fail then you will leave with sasuke uchiha when he comes seeking me for power"

"ok tou-san" i answered, he looked down at me with a amusement clear in his eyes.

"i have also noticed that sasuke-kun has become quite fond of you, along with the rest of your team"

"haha, i got along greatly with sasuke-san,i actually enjoy talking to him"

"well im sure i dont need to remind you but dont get to attached to him okay?"

"hai! i wont dont worry"

with that he smiled at me and we said our goodbye's and the 2 left as to not get caught together. i sighed and stared at the cloud's 'that's a bit too late tou-san...i think im falling in love with the uchiha...' i sighed and headed off to see what my team was doing. i heard a bunch of loud voice's and could hear that one of them was my loud teammate, naruto. i headed off in that direction and came upon a peculiar sight. naruto was shouting and some neko boy who was holding konohamaru, the third's grandson, sakura was cowering behind naruto and the last 2 looked to be suna ninja, the neko boy from before and a girl behind him with sandy blonde hair in 4 ponytails, i could also vaguely sense another presence hiding in the tree, watching them. I kept hidden and watched as the sand ninja, who i learned were kankuro and temari of the desert the kazekage's daughter and first son, sasuke showed up and saved konohamaru and almost ended up in a fight with kankuro, but gaara of the desert, the kazekage's second son and jinjuriki of the ichibi shukaku, after gaara seemed to deem sasuke to be a worthy opponent the sand siblings departed in a hurry. i ran up to me teammates and after yelling at them they all turned towards me.

"hey! Luna-chan! were have you been!?" asked naruto rather loudly i might add.

"i was summond to the hokage's office yesterday and turns out i got a field promotion to chunin so i wont be taking the exams with you guys, gomen"

they all stared at me wide eyed, then naruto burst into a wide grin" CONGRATULATIONS! Luna-chan! that's really cool! 'ttatbayo!"

i giggled at his excitement and smiled at them " yea i was surprised to be honest, i didn't think they still did field promotions out side of war time, but i guess i was wrong" after saying that sasuke smiled at me slightly and said a congratulations to me and headed off to his home after i thanked him.Sakura congratulated me, more then likely because sasuke did, and ran after sasuke to ask for a date. Naruto ended up going to ichiraku and i went to a training ground to practice a new jutsu.

--time skip to training ground--

when i reached the training ground i looked around and no one was there. I stopped in the middle of the training ground and went through the handsigns faster then the eye could see.

'inu,tori,saru,mi,ushi,hitsuji,tora,saru'

when i finished i put my hands at arms length to the sides and called out "raiton: double lightning scythe jutsu!" on my arms sprouted to scythe like blade's made of lightning chakra, i ran and swung both arms and cut clean through the 2 training dummies that i had set up. i cancelled the jutsu when i heard clapping from behind me and turned to see 2 things, one was that both dummies had been sliced perfectly in half and were emitting small sparks, and that kakashi-nii was standing behind me. i looked at him wide eyed before turning around fully to face him.

"a-ano, what are you doing here kakashi-nii?"

"i was strolling through town when i heard someone shouting from the training grounds so i came to check it out, and guess how shocked i was to find it was you practicing a jutsu, speaking of which i have never seen a lightning jutsu like that before...did you make it?"

"ahaha! yea i made that jutsu...i still need to practice it though as i haven't perfected it yet as it still causes my arms to go numb a bit, though it is improvement from when i first started to practice it, as when i did start my arms went numb for almost a whole week!"

"that's a pretty nifty jutsu you got then, anyway what was it hokage-sama had wanted to talk to you about yesterday?"

"oh! i got a field promotion to Chunin!"

"really now? well that's great! come on let's go home and have some cake to celebrate?"

"hai! coming!"

and with that i took off to eat cake with kaka-nii-san. Sadly i didn't notice the looming threatening golden eye's staring at kakashi jealously.

A/N: HEY! sorry that i haven'y updated in awhile but i keep getting caught up in my school work so i become's difficult. anyway! this took a really long time to write soo yea! see yea!

Tou-san:dad

Nii-san:big brother

Nani:what

Ano:um

baka:idiot

hai:yes/ok

imouto:little sister

Jinjuriki:human sacrific

Neko:cat

Kazekage: sand shadow

Hokage:leaf shadow