Chapter 7 *

Luna's POV

i woke up the next morning and got dressed in a kimono dress version on what kaka-nii wears. i put black tights on under it and but on my black shinobi sandals. i put my headband around my waist. when i went to the kitchen to get breakfast kaka-nii just stared at what i was wearing.

"what?"

"what are you wearing...? not that it's bad but it looks an awe full lot like what i wear."

"well it is a kimono dress version of what you were!"

he sweatdropped and continued to eat. i brushed my hair and put it in twin braids. when we were ready we both left to go start our team's first set of missions!

--time skip to Naruto complaining about a better mission!--

Naruto was complaining to old man hokage about getting a better mission. i zoned out untill a old drunk man came in. he insulted Naruto but what he said made my blood boil!

"and you the black haired girl! you look like a house wife!"

i stared at him for a moment and then i was behind him and whispered in his ear.

"say that again i dare you. if you do i will sick fang on you...and he likes to play with his food."

he stood frozen wide eyed and the color drained from his face. i smirked and went back over to my team. we soon left to go get ready. when i got home i grabbed one of my katana's and put it on my back (the same way sasuke does in shippuden) put my bow and arrows on my back and stuffed my knife into my right boot. i put my weapons pouch on my right thigh under my kimono. i put a med kit of my left shoulder and we soon left for the gates.

--time skip to when the demon brothers attack--

we passed a puddle. a PUDDLE! SERIOUSLY!? ARE THESE NINJA THAT LAME!? i looked at it and decided to be a bit childish. i jumped in the puddle as we passed it and continued on walking. my boots have small points at the bottom so they can puncture your skin if your not careful. not long after that the demon brothers of the mist village appeared and 'killed' kaka-nii. naruto and sakura screamed and sasuke went wide eyed. sasuke ended up kicking them in the face but they soon went for me. when they went to throw there chains at me i dodged grabbed the chains yanked them towards me and punched there guts. while they were getting up kaka-nii got them both in a headlock and tied them to a tree.

"sorry i didn't help you sooner naruto i didn't think you would freez up like that. sasuke good job. sakura good work, and Luna excellent thinking on your part good job."

me and sakura smiled at him and sasuke being the emo duck-butt he is smirked. he walked over to naruto and called him a scardy cat. we got on a boat soon after and tazuna explained what was going on and then guilt tripped kaka-nii into continuing the mission. i scowled at him for that. when we got to shore naruto started throwing kunai every were and soon almost hit a scared bunny. i looked at it closely and then

"DUCK!"

we all ducked and then a very familier head cleaver got stuck in a tree. zabuza soon landed on it. when he turned around he looked at us all and soon went wide eyed at me. he soon went confused.

"zabuza momochi. hidden demon on the mist and a member of the seven swordsmen but went rouge."

before zabuza could speak i did.

"zabuza! long time no see!" he looked over at me,

"indeed. why are you with leaf ninja? shouldn't you be with orochimaru?"