Chapter 12

Luna's POC (pic below is what she's wearing) -time skip to leaving wave-

as everyone was saying there goodbyes and naruto and inari were trying not to cry i starred out over the water thinking about the chunin exams

as everyone was saying there goodbyes and naruto and inari were trying not to cry i starred out over the water thinking about the chunin exams. 'is kakashi-nii-san going to even enter us? will i get to see daddy again? will he try to come visit me?' the sound of naruto shouting at me to come on brought me out of my thoughts as we all started to head home well leaf village for me home for them. it took us awhile to get back to the village considering everyone was either reading (kaka-nii) or arguing (naruto sasuke and sakura) i sighed at everyone as it seemed i was the only normal person here. once we reached the village i ran straight to training ground 11. when i got there and saw that no one was there 'perect!'i quickly set up different targets for shuriken kunai and senbon along with i got out textbooks on tsunade and jiraiya the other 2 sannin of the leaf. i practiced and read all threw out the day learning new things and getting better with my accuracy. i may not be able to take down a sannin but i can defiantly hold my own against one since i can hold my own against daddy. when i was done i noticed it was around dinner time to i decided to go to ichiraku for some ramen for dinner. when i got there i saw a very happy looking naruto, a expressionless uchiha,a hyperactive fangirl, and lazy sensai. i stared at the a moment when i walked in and kashi-nii turned to look at me. he did his signature closed eye smile and waved.

kakashi:nice of you to join us luna...we went looking for you but we couldn't find you so we came without you...sorry.

Luna:its alright i was in training ground 11 training and reading but then i saw how late it got and thought i would come here for dinner.

Kakashi:ah i see.

he turned back around and i went up and sat beside sasuke who was beside sakura and he looked pretty annoyed with her. when i sat down he looked over at me flashed me a small smiled -witch i returned- and then he turned around to continue eating his ramen.i smiled at the sight infront of me and the tiredness started to catch up to me. i yawned and leaned of sasuke's shoulder. he stiffened before he relaxed and looked over at me but i was already fast asleep.