Chapter 11

Luna's POV

--on the way back to the village--

we were about 1 hour from the village and i was ready to tear someones head off. naruto was blabbering about ramen sakura was fangirling over sasuke and sasuke was being the emo king! kakashi was also being a pervert with his stupid book. i sighed frustrated and looked at all of them

"kill me now"

i mumbled under my breath. this continued all the way back to the village. once we got back i quickly ran back to mine and kaka-nii's house. i ran all the way into my room. i slammed my door shut and locked it. i slid down my door and sighed in relief. i walked over to my bed and flopped down. i looked over and saw the 2 pictures on my side desk. i stared sadly at them.

"tou-san...nii-san...kabuto-nii..."

'why couldn't i be stronger to protect my brother? he's dead because of me...im worthless' i sighed and got under my covers and dozed off to sleep.

--next morning--

when i woke up i got dressed in my black knee high combat boots, a icy blue tube top, a black leather parka,my black skirt with icy trim and i put my hair up on twin pigtails using icy blue ribbons.  i walked out of my room and downstairs. kaka-nii was still asleep so i made some quick breakfast and head out. i stopped by the dango shop and ate like 3 plates full before i left. i then headed for team 7's meeting place.

--after doing lousy d-rank missions--

we just finished a dog walking mission and as soon as konohamaru showed up i vanished. i started to walk around the village. i got some weird look's from some of the jounin i passed but other then that everyone smiled at me. this place was very cheerful and nice.'this place is nice but...these people are way to quick to judge and this village has alot of flaws...yet it is better then kiri and iwa...atleast anyway' i sighed and went shopping since we are very low on food. when i finished that i went back and put all the food away in cabanits. i went back out and went to training ground 12 to train. i practiced all of my jutsu since the chunin exams are right around the corner. i practiced for hours before i knew it it was dark. i went home and fell asleep in what i was wearing.

--next morning--

i got up the next morning and since my clothes weren't dirty just kept them on. i ate a apple and left out the door. i went to our meeting place and waited with everyone else for kaka-nii to show up. when he did there was a loud yell of

"YOUR LATE!"

from you know who. i sighed at there nonsense and started day dreaming 'i wonder how hard they'll be this year...i really hope i dont end up having to fight tou-san...not that i cant but i dont wanna hurt him...im over thinking things way to much for my own good. daddy knows what he's doing...i hope' when i zoned back in to reality kaka-nii were handing us forms and naruto was hugging him to death and kaka-nii looked really disturbed by this. i giggled at then and then all eyes turned to me.

"luna...were you even listening to what i was saying?"

"no but i knew already. these are application forms for the chunin exams that are starting in a week. unlike these 3 im very well informed of things like this"

"ok then aslong as you know then i dont really care"

"ok then well ja ne minna"

and with that i poofed away and into my room. i signed the form and left it on my desk. i sighed and layed on my bed staring at the ceiling. 'i wonder if there will be any super strong people i could fight...i wonder if this year is going to be fun? well...i guess i'll have to wait and see'