Arcade

Nara's POV

I was busy washing the dishes when I suddenly felt a hard chest pressing against my back. "J-Jungkook? You'll change?!" I yelled and I felt his arms sneaking around my waist.

"Shht...I won't change. So let us stay like this for a while." He suddenly rested his chin on my shoulder and I froze. His hair was tickling my neck and his breath was so close. Too close.

I was so confused. He was the one who said he didn't want us to have that kind of relationship. His arms around my waist gave me such a warm feeling. I looked down at his strong arms. The veins were popping out and I really wanted to touch them. But there was one thing I wanted to do more. It was to turn around and hug him back. I wanted to wrap my arms around him.

I closed my eyes and gulped nervously. Nara, stop. Don't develop feelings for him. He's just in his mating period. He just wants your body. I opened my eyes. "Jungkook, stop." I said and I heard him sighing. His breath tickled me and I froze again. His face was actually so close to mine. If I just turn my head a bit...

I turned my head and looked at Jungkook who was already staring at me. Our noses were touching and his breath was caressing my lips. "I don't want to stop." He whispered and I felt so weak. If he wasn't holding me I would have fell at that moment.

"It's just a phase. You'll get over it. You can do it." I said and with much mental force, I turned my head around and got out of his embrace.

I glanced over at Jungkook and he was staring at the ground. Does he want my body that bad? "It's already late, let's go sleep." I said and Jungkook looked up at me. His sad eyes looked at me and I felt something weird in my stomach.

I looked away and left the kitchen. You can't fall for him, Nara. I went upstairs to my own room when I suddenly heard some giggling. I rolled my eyes while smiling knowing it was one of the two couples probably making out.

I looked at my reflection and saw my red cheeks. "Why do I get so red?" I tried to cool them down with my hands. I jumped on my bed with my phone in my hand and started to search for something interesting.

"Aahhmmm!" I looked up when I heard the noise, my heart beating like crazy. I started to hear more moans and realised the couples were making out. "Why are there more rooms on this floor?" I asked myself and shook my head.

I heard other moans and got irritated. "Wait..." I got out of my room and went to Jonghyun's room withoug even knocking.

"Don't you know how to knock?" He asked while putting his book away and I smiled sheepishly at him. "Are they mating now, because of their heat?" I asked and Jonghyun sighed again.

"Yes, they are." He said and looked at me. "Do you have another question?"

"Yes, what happens when someone doesn't mate when he hears things like this." I asked and Jonghyun widened his eyes.

"He'll be in a lot of pain, surpressing his desires." He wanted to get up but I pushed him back.

"I'll go to Jungkook." I said and smiled. But Jonghyun didn't smile back. "Nara, you will only make it worse." He said and I winked at him. "I know what to do."

I left Jonghyun's room and went to my own room. I wore a jacket and took my wallet and my phone.

"Jungkook let's g-" I opened Jungkook's door and saw him curled in a ball on his bed. He was groaning and I looked shocked at him.

I ran to him and saw him sweating. "Are you okay?" I asked and rested my hand on his back.

"Nara, d-don't touch me." He panted and I gulped nervously. He looked up and I looked into his dark, dark eyes. He was sweating a lot and his lips were parted. My heart started to beat faster.

I heard another moan from outside and Jungkook groaned again. I cursed and helped Jungkook up without my chest touching him. "Get up, we're going outside." I said and he panted heavily. He was too heavy and I was struggling a lot. "Jungkook stand up!" I yelled but he didn't listen to me and kept sitting on his bed.

"Aish, fuck it." I crawled on his bed and hugged Jungkook as hard as I could. I felt him gasp and his chest was rising up and down against mine. I looked in his eyes and the fog started to form. I felt his body dissapearing and when the fog faded the little bunny was sitting on the bed.

I put his clothes in a bag and tried not to look at his underwear. "Let's go." I said and I took the bunny in my arms. I went out of the house. "Where are we going at this hour? It's past midnight." Jungkook said weakly.

"Everything is better than staying at the house." I said and I started walking. It was really dark and quiet at first but as I kept walking more people were walking around. Couples were having late dates. Families were looking at the firework. I walked more and stopped at an empty alley.

"I-I'm going to change." Jungkook said and I put him down. "I know." I said and went out of the alley after hearing the sound I got used to. I looked around so that no one could enter the alley where Jungkook was probably changing.

"I'm ready." Jungkook said coming out. I smiled at him. He still looked a bit pale but I knew what to do. "Let's go!" I said and grabbed his hand. I dragged him with me and stopped in front of the place Jungkook would love.

"Arcade room?" I heard him saying and I looked up at him. His dull eyes were sparlking and I smiled to myself. "Let's go in!" He yelled and this time he dragged me inside. We were still holding hands and I was liking it. A lot.

Jungkook suddenly stopped and looked at me. "I don't have any coins." He said and I smiled. "I brought my wallet." I took my wallet out of my pocket and showed him the amount of coins I had.

He looked surprised at me and smiled like a little boy. "I'll pay you back." He said and he took the coins and started to play. "You don't have to." As long as you're fine. I added in myself.

I looked at his boyish side and smiled. He was so different from what I first thought he would be. Jungkook kept playing some games and after a while he looked at me.

"Why don't you play?" He asked and I shrugged. "Don't really know how." I said and he took my hand. "Let's race!" He pushed me into a chair and sat next to me. "You have to use it like this." He explained me some things and we started playing.

We yelled a lot and had a lot of fun racing against each other. Jungkook won a few times and after that I started to win every race.

"You're really good." Jungkook said when we finally had enough. "I learn very quickly." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Let's go to the shooting place. I want to shoot and win something." We walked to the man who was waiting for new customers. "What a cute couple! So what is the boyfriend going to buy for his cute girlfriend?" The man asked him and I wanted to correct him but Jungkook smiled at me.

"What do you want?" He asked and I looked at the toys and stuffe animals. There was nothing that really interested me but then my eye fell on something. "I want the black rabbit!" I yelled and Jungkook looked surprised at me.

"Oh the rabbit. You have to shoot all the cans!" The man said and Jungkook took the gun ready to shoot.

"I'll get it for you." Jungkook said and he winked at me.

---------------------------------------------------------

So here's an update! I know it's a bit late...but I was really sick. I finally got better 😊

And I already got over 4k wow! Thanks a lot for reading, voting and commenting!