~Chapter 11~

I have given it a lot of thought and after much consideration, I've re-written the ending. I HATED what I wrote out for it, so now its been re-written. I hope this ending is at least a little better than the last one, I tried my best with what I've learned since then. Thank you all for the never-ending support on this book!

Y/N's PoV:

I summoned my scythe and lept into the air. I swung it at the man, but he just blocked it with his gigantic sword and we landed back on the ground. I shut my eyes, keeping control of myself. Opening my eyes, I charged behind the man, aiming for the group instead. I let out a yell, slashing my scythe towards them. I was blocked with ease.

"Stand down, Sin!"

A loud voice I had grown familiar with boomed. I looked towards the woods to see....

Gilthunder.

I let out a small growl as he stood with such confidence. The sky began to turn grey with storm clouds. Using as much magic as I could I shielded myself and Gowther in chains before the lightning struck. Lightning hit my shield, shattering my chains completely. I grunted, falling to my knees from the sheer magical power the attack held.

Before I knew it, a sword was heading for my face. I was frozen in shock. A blur of yellow flashed in front of my eyes and the sword was knocked away. I stared at the figure. It was Meliodas?!

"M-Meliodas?!"I exclaimed.

He turned his head, giving me a small smirk.

"Sup!"

"I thought you were going to the festival?"I asked, tilting my head to the side.

He shrugged and grinned at me.

"Thought you might need some help."

------------------------------------------

Y/N's PoV:

I yawned, stretching my arms outwards. I was sleeping in the bar area of the Boar Hat.

"...Wha?"I looked around.

Meliodas was behind the counter, making a drink. There were multiple empty bottles around him.

"Meliodas?"

He hummed in acknowledgement. I stood up from the table, wobbling over to him. I guess I wasn't fully awake yet, because I tripped over my own feet. I braced for impact, but it never came.

"Are you alright?"He asked.

A blush rose to my face.

"Y-Yes. I'm okay."I said.

There was a glint of something in his emerald eyes. His free-hand stroked my cheek. I backed up, my face red as a tomato. Meliodas backed me up to the wall. I let out a small squeak.

"Y/N...."He mumbled, looking into my eyes.

"M-Meliodas. Are you drunk?"I asked.

He smirked. Not his usual one, this was....different. His hand trailed down my neck, then down my chest. I tilted my head in confusion.

"I want it."

"What? W-Want what?"I stuttered.

"Your heart."

My eyes widened. He....isn't serious, right? His clothes and hair were messy, leaving his neck and collarbone exposed. his face was tinted with a light pink.

"You...."

Why am I so nervous?!

"Y-You already stole it."I whispered.