Chapter 8

Y/N's PoV:

"Meliodas why do you always save me?"I asked.

My wounds were still bleeding, but not as much as when I was fighting.

"Because I care about you, Y/N"

"Why? You'll only get hurt around me. I'm bad luck."

He was silent. I guess he didn't know either. I sighed, trying to ignore the pain in my shoulder. We reached the tavern and Meliodas took me up to my room. He set me down on the bed.

"There's bandages on the table, can you get them please?"I sighed.

He grabbed the bandages and passed them over to me. I was half-way through bandaging myself up, when my eyes started to feel heavy. Was I going to pass out? I hope not. Finishing up my bandages, I glanced at Meliodas.

"Thanks...."I whispered.

He gave me a smirk"No problem Y/N."

He left the room, and I tried to get some sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

I yawned as I woke up. I slowly put on my new clothes trying not to hurt my wounds, and headed downstairs.

"Hey."I waved.

Only Meliodas and Ban were awake. I guess Elizabeth is still sleeping...

"Sup Y/N"Said Meliodas.

Ban just nodded in response. I sat down beside them.

"What's up?"I asked.

"We're trying to figure out how we can find King."Ban said.

I tensed up at the mention of his name. I forgot that we were on a mission to find all the sins....

"Oh. Any ideas so far?"I asked through my teeth.

"Nope. Not yet. Hey, are you okay?"Questioned Meliodas.

"I'm fine."I replied.

We talked over some strategy to find King when I suddenly had an idea.

"What if we use me as bate?"I suggested, thinking about how King found me last night.

"What? Don't you guys like, hate each other?"Asked Ban.

I nodded"That's exactly why I'm have this plan. If I send my magic through a certain area, he'll probably take it as a chance to kill me."

"We need to get to the Capital of the dead first."Said Meliodas.

I hummed in response. I heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Morning Elizabeth"I said.

"Good morning, Y/N"She replied.

I turned back to the table.

"So back to our plan."

-----------------------------------------------------

We had arrived at a nearby village. It looked like it had been abandoned for a while. We all had split up into groups to explore the area. The groups were: Myself and Meliodas, Elizabeth, Hawk and Diane, and Ban went by himself.

We were walking around for a while in silence when Meliodas started to speak.

"Hey....Y/N? I....I have something to say to you"He said

"Oh? What is it, Meliodas?"I asked.

He looked a bit nervous. He avoided eye contact and said.....

"I....think I have feelings for you Y/N."

"W-What? I-Is this some kind of joke?"I asked.

"No. I'm dead serious."He replied.

I stared into his emerald green eyes. I was blushing.

"I....like you too, Meliodas."I said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

He looked me in the eyes, his usual smile on his face.

"Really?"He asked.

"Really."I answered.

I had a small smile on my face. Our smiles quickly fell when we sensed a familiar magic close to us. We glanced at eachother, and ran to where the magic was coming from.

King.

King and Ban were glaring at eachother. He noticed us and tensed up. Not even a second later, Elizabeth, Diane, and Hawk were all here too.

"Diane...."King whispered.

He flew off as fast as he could. I wanted to punch that tiny little face of his so bad, but it was too late.

"Was that...."Diane started.

"King."I growled.

I was too busy caught up in my own violent thoughts to notice Elizabeth waving her hand in front of my face.

"Y/N? Are you alright?"She asked.

I nodded quietly. She grasped my shoulder with her hand, sending a wave of pain from my wound. I stumbled backwards a little, holding my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N! I didn't know you were hurt...."

"It's fine."I said.

I turned to everyone else, who were talking to two children that had been here the whole time. I walked over to Meliodas with a small smile on my face.

---------------------------------------------------

I moved some H/C strands of hair away from my E/C eyes. We had taken the children up to the Boar Hat, hoping to get some information. I was starting to get a hungry so I got up from the table.

"I'll be right back."I said quickly.

I walked up to my room and shut the door. When I went out with Elizabeth I had picked up some blood pills that should calm my hunger for a while. I took a pill and felt a bit better. I sighed in relief and put the pill bottle back under my pillow.

Opening the door of my room I walked downstairs. The kids that were previously here were gone. I shook it off thinking they just went home. I sat down beside Meliodas.

"Hey."I smiled.

"Hey Y/N"He replied with a grin.

"I...have a question for you."I said nervously.

He nodded, and I took a deep breath.

"So....we like each other right? Do you....want to be my boyfriend?"

I felt nervous. What if he said no? He's taking a long time to answer.

"I.... don't know if we should yet. Maybe we could try after we get King?"

"O-Oh. Alright."I said, my voice cracking.

I forced a small smile, holding back some tears. Standing up, I headed to the door.

"I'm going back to that village. I'll be back soon."I stated.

I opened the door, and quickly left the tavern. My emotions were starting to get out of control, which eventually would effect my powers. I don't want to lose control again.

I was in the village, pretty far from the tavern. I sat against a wall, but I couldn't feel any emotion. I felt my powers eating at my emotions, but I really didn't care. I wish I didn't say anything.

My hand clenched into a fist, my nails digging into my skin. I felt a certain someone lurking nearby.

"Come out. I know you're here."I growled.

============================

TADAAAAA HERE'S THE CHAPTER! So I'd like to say THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!! What should I do to celebrate? Comment below!! Love y'all <3

Date finished: August 28th 4:02 PM

Word count: 1111