Chapter 1

Y/N's PoV:

"I am NOT wearing this outfit!"I exclaimed, looking at the outfit Meliodas was holding.

"It's the tavern's uniform! If you wanna work here, you gotta put it on!"He replied, shoving it in your hands.

"But-"I was interrupted.

"No buts! I order you to put it on! Now you wouldn't want to disobey a direct order would you, Y/N?"He smirked.

I had to do it now, since it was an order from the Captain. I glared at him and went to my room to change. The outfit did look good on me, although the skirt was very short.

"I'm done!"I said, walking out.

Not even three steps out of the room I felt someone start to grope my breasts.

"Mhm, fits perfectly!"Meliodas said.

I turned around and slapped him in the face, sending him flying to the wall. A slight blush was on my face as I moved some strands of H/C hair away from my eyes.

"You pervert!"I cried.

I sat down at a table, and Meliodas sat down too.

"So Y/N, where have you been for the past 10 years?"He asked.

"Me? Uh....well....I had been in the castle dungeon until I escaped. They found me and accused the eight deadly sins of treason against the kingdom or something?"I said sighing.

Meliodas nodded.

"For some reason, I can't recall some of my memories. It's like they've been....blocked by something?"I continued.

"Huh. Interesting! Well I'm gonna get Elizabeth from her room."He said, standing up.

Meliodas walked up the stairs, and came back down with Elizabeth shortly after. She had the tavern's uniform on too. He looked at her body, when suddenly he pulled her skirt up and looked at her panties.

"Captain what the hell?!"I yelled.

"Oh don't worry, I just need to conduct a size check!" He said.

I looked at Elizabeth,"Feel free to slap that pervert at any time."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me sir meliodas and miss Y/N, but there's something I want to ask you!"Elizabeth said

"Hm?"

"The eight deadly sins, are they really that wicked? Are you all terrible criminals like the rest of the world says? And if you are, what awful crimes did you commit?"

Meliodas looked out to the distance."My crime, huh? Well...."

I rolled my eyes. He's gonna say something stupid again isn't he?

"The truth is....10 years ago I traveled through Leones stealing every pair of panties I could get my hands on!"

I banged my head on the table. No way she's gonna believe that!

"Y-You've got to be kidding!"She said

"That's right."He replied.

Meliodas continued, saying stupid stuff like his sin was stalking women and groping their boobs.

I sighed."Don't believe everything he says, Elizabeth. As for my sin...."

I paused. Should I tell her?

"My sin is-"

Suddenly the Boar Hat shook, sending me into Meliodas's arms.

"Hey! We're here! This is our next well spring of information! Vanya Village!"He said.