Chapter 7

((L/F/C means least favorite color!))

The next day, 7:50 am

Y/N's PoV:

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the bright sunlight pouring into the room.

"Morning!"Said Meliodas.

I turned my head to see him laying down beside me, smirking.

"Meliodas...? What the hell are you doing in my room?!

"I came to check on you. You look cute when you're asleep by the way."He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off the bed. He landed on the floor with a thump. There was a light blush on my face, thankfully he couldn't see it. Meliodas sat up.

"You called me by my name, Y/N."He said.

"S-Sorry....I just woke up and It's wasn't thinking so-"

"It's fine, I don't really care what you call me Y/N"He shrugged.

He stood up and walked to the door.

"Everyone is downstairs already, you should get some clothes on~"He smirked, walking downstairs.

I glared at him while he walked away.

"He looked paler than usual...." I mumbled to myself.

I can't remember much from last night. I remember getting to my room and collapsing on my bed, but everything is hazy after that. Standing up, I went to my closet. I looked at my one outfit and sighed.

"Maybe I could go shopping with Elizabeth for some more clothes...."

I put on my F/C cloak, along with the tavern uniform, and headed downstairs.

"Hey."I said, walking over to everyone.

"Hello Y/N, did you rest well?"Elizabeth asked.

"I guess, I mean I don't remember going to sleep last night. Or anything after we got back to the tavern."I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck.

Ban looked at me"You don't remember? Seriously?"he asked.

I shook my head. They were silent for a moment but then Meliodas spoke,

"You kinda jumped out your window and started wrecking the forest."

"What? Seriously?"I asked.

"Yeah~ You tried to kill me too, shouting stuff that we couldn't understand."Ban continued.

"Sorry...."I sighed.

I felt Meliodas grope me from behind.

"It's alright, we forgive you"He said.

I pushed him off, a blush rising to my face.

"What the hell Meliodas?! Elizabeth, do you want to go shopping? I don't have many clothes and I'm not staying here with Meliodas so...."

"I'd love to!"She said happily.

"Right, let's go then."I said, walking out the door with Elizabeth.

---------------------------------------------------

"I think this would look nice on you, Y/N!"Said Elizabeth.

I looked at the long L/F/C dress.

"How am I supposed to fight in something like that? It's not my style anyways. Sorry...."I said, rubbing the back of my neck.