Chapter 4

-Last time-

"It would seem we meet at last....you deadly sins."

Y/N's PoV:

"Captain!"I shouted.

Gilthunder kicked me aside.

"This power...."Diane started.

"Yeah there's no doubt about it, Holy knight, aren't cha?"

Elizabeth stared at the Holy Knight.

"Gil....thunder? Gilthunder is that you?!"She shouted.

She knows this guy?! I winced in pain from the bindings. They were getting tighter and they REALLY stung. I still can't move, and these markings are slowly eating at my emotions.

"You know this guy?"Meliodas asked

"Yes, he was my father's attendant....so I kind of grew up with him....."Elizabeth answered.

Meliodas looked like he was thinking, when he suddenly shouted

"Hey! Wait a minute! Are you little Gil?"

"What? You know him too?" Elizabeth said.

"You know him?"I huffed.

He smiled"Sure! I even gave him lessons occasionaly when I'd find myself at the Royal Palace!"

"If you have time to chat like this, it might be better spent trying to escape those bonds."Gilthunder said in an emotionless tone.

"Hey. This lightning's familiar!" Hawk said.

"I know what you mean. When a certain someone blocked up Vanya's water supply then tried to blow the village away? That was you, wasn't it?"

That was him? Maybe that's why this power feels familiar to everyone then. My eyes felt heavy, and they started to close.

"No...."I whispered.

I forced myself awake, not hearing the conversation that was happening.

Meliodas's PoV:

Gilthunder released Elizabeth's bonds,  but as soon as he did, she ran in front of me.

"No! I won't let you hurt these people!"She shouted.

"Elizabeth no!"I whisper-yelled.

Gil stared at her, and then looked at the whimpering Hawk. He kicked Hawk off into the distance, making Elizabeth run after him. Gil turned back and looked at myself and Diane.

"Now that we've gotten rid of that interruption."

"Are you sure about this? In the old days you were never able to beat me, remember?~"

"That was a long time ago. I am now more powerful than any of the eight deadly sins."

I looked up at him (A/N sHORTIE HA sorry XD)

"You could be right,"I started,"But you could be wrong too."

Gil glared down at me.

"Then we shall see about that. First I shall release your bonds."

"Well, I appreciate that, but I got it."

Diane and I broke from our bonds, and I took a quick look at Y/N. My eyes widened as I looked at the black marks all around her face. She had at least gotten out of her bonds, but she wasn't in the best condition. I looked up at Diane.

"Don't interfere, alright?"

"Awe, you get all the fun!"She pouted, putting her hands on her hips.