Chapter 2

Y/N's PoV

When we arrived down at the village, everyone was still surrounding the sword. I walked into the front of the crowd and saw two men who I assume are knights shouting at the villagers.

"If you haven't pulled out the Holy Knight's sword by sundown, we're gonna charge you 10x the normal product tax!"The tall one yelled.

"Wow. Those two are the stupidest knights I've ever seen."I mumbled.

The shorter one who had a big mustache walked over to me.

"What'd you say girl?"He growled.

The crowd was silent. I smirked at him and repeated myself.

"I said you two are the stupidest knights I've ever seen."

"Why you....I oughtta have you thrown in the dungeon!"He shouted.

I glared down at him. If looks could kill, he'd be dead.

"Try me. How are you gonna do that if you can't even reach me?"

I pushed him aside, but that's when Mead ran to pull out the sword. All eyes were on him, including mine.

'What's he trying to do?'I thought.

At this point the Short McStupid Mustache had returned over to the sword.

"This ain't gonna be any fun if it's just him...."The tall one grumbled

".....So we're gonna charge 20x the tax now!"Mustache shorty yelled, getting close to Mead's face.

These men are disgusting. The crowd began shouting at Mead to stop. Unless Mead is secretly a Holy Knight, that sword is not coming out. Why bother trying? I don't understand humans.

"Now that's enough!"The village chief boomed.

"Who insulted our brave spirits and wounded our pride as ale makers? Was it Mead? No! Wasn't that boy just expressing the feelings we were all having deep down inside?"The Chief said.

An older woman went towards the sword and Mead. Soon, one by one and two by two the villagers all joined in.

"Hey! You people hear what we said?! Pour the beer outta your ears! 20x now!"Tall knight shouted.

They tied three ropes around the sword, and all started to pull, but it didn't even move an inch. I sighed, watching their attempt to pull out the sword.

Meliodas's PoV:

The two knights were sitting on the well, laughing their ass off at the villagers. I've had enough of these two. I walk past them, taking their booze in the process.

"Anyone who doesn't appreciate good quality booze doesn't deserve to drink it."I said to them.

The ropes the villagers tied to the sword broke, sending them all flying in a cloud of dust. I walked through it, drinking the ale that I took from the knights. This stuff is so good!

"That hit the spot!"I said, placing my cups beside Mead.

I walked towards the sword, passing Y/N as I do.

"Sorry you guys! I don't have any money for that drink."

I put my hand on the sword, smirking.

"How 'bout this?"

I pulled out the sword, raising it high above my head. The villager's looked amazed, and Y/N was smiling. A loud rumbling came from below, and water burst out from the well sending the two knights flying! Everyone was cheering, but Y/N was just clapping.