Chapter 6

Y/N's PoV:

I didn't want to go back to the tavern. I can't look at Meliodas without feeling hurt.

"He's only trying to help me, but I don't want his help. I'll figure out how to control myself without blood."I said, clearly frustrated.

As I was continuing to jump from tree to tree, I heard some voices from below me.

"Stay on guard! I know I heard someone in here." A woman's voice said.

I looked down to see 4 heavily armored knights directly below me. The person that I assume the voice came from had light purple hair. I couldn't see her face, because I was above them.

Snap.

"What was that?"A gruff voice asked.

"It came from above us!"The woman yelled, looking up to the tree I had been watching from.

Crack.

The branch I was on snapped right off the tree, sending me into the center of the group of knights. I landed not-so gracefully, falling on my butt. The Knights stared down at me, as I felt power coming off them.

"Holy Knights...."I whispered.

The woman with light purple hair studied my features carefully before speaking,

"Y/N. The mythical eighth sin. I've heard stories about you and what you can do."She started.

Damn. She's one of the few Holy Knights that were told about my existence? This day has just been terrible!

"I also heard you recently escaped from the dungeon in the kingdom, killing fifteen other Holy Knights."She continued.

"That's right. I could do it to you too, if need be."I growled.

"Hah! I'd like to see you try. Y/N, you're coming with us."She finished.

I stood up, ready to fight and use my powers. I went to summon my chains, but nothing happened. The woman smirked, and looked at the three fully armored knights behind me.

"Nice work men. Do you have complete control of her body and magic now?"She asked.

They nodded. I couldn't feel anything, as I lost the strength to stand. She kneeled down to my level and said,

"I expected more from the eigth sin, what a dissapointment."

Growling I said,"Yeah, I dissapoint a lot of people."

Suddenly, I felt a painfully huge wave of magical power rush into me. I clenched my jaw, trying to not show any emotion. The three knights were screwing around with my power that they had control over.

My demonic markings kept appearing and disappearing over and over again from the way they were controlling me.

"Enough. We are to capture her alive. Keep her as far from the fox sin as possible."Said the woman.

"Aw come on Jericho, can't we have a little fun with her? It's not like she'll be able to escape or anything!"Said the gruff knight.

I rolled my eyes, still in pain on the ground. Having a lot of alcohol in me wasn't helping either.

"You can torture her at the prison. I can't risk her doing anything. Let's go."She said, starting to walk.

----------------------------------------------------

Every limb of mine was tightly chained up multiple times to the wall, making me unable to move.

"Hey!"I called out to the Holy Knights guarding my cell.