The Flirting Games (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

The nerve of that guy to run off after saying that, leaving me blushing and flustered and thankfully he closed the door behind him. 

Stupid Will and his stupid smirk.

But I think there's a way I can wipe that smirk off his face.

Heh, you are SO gonna get wrecked, Will!

Will's POV

As I stood on the hill next to the Big House waiting for Nico, I felt a slight breeze from a direction and turned to look around.

Nico walked towards me with the biggest smirk I've seen on his face as he made his surroundings a little darker. He looks amazing as always but today was something else...

He wore ripped jeans that framed his legs perfectly,  a white graphic T-shirt with the MCR logo on it and he was even wearing the black cap I got him for his last birthday, which had 'Hot as Hell' printed on it and of course, the leather jacket that he always wears.

"Ciao Bello! Quando sorridi, gli angeli piangono, è così bello."

I don't have the slightest clue to what that means but dam that's hot.

He leaned in close to my ear and his breath tickled my neck.

"That means when you smile the angels weep, it is so beautiful and it truly suits you, my love"

Oh my... I think I just might faint.

Nico's POV

Aha, it was a success! Operation: Make Sunshine Bloom is a huge success! Will looks so red and his eyes are so dazed from that it's adorable!

He was about to retort but Chiron came to us.

"Alright, boys! The flirting can continue on the train on your own time!"

Oh gosh, not Chiron too! 

"You know what's to be done... Lady Hecate will bless you with protection charms and the other things will be done as well. Keep your identity safe and reveal it only when necessary. Lady Hecate will arrive in a bit... I guess that's all and I shall give my blessings that this quest will go well. Oh and keep the flirting to a minimum will you?"

Will and I both had a mischievous look as we nodded. Bet Will have a hard time doing that.

Soon Lady Hecate arrived, clad in her dark cloak and mysterious air, and after we bowed and greeted her, she brought us to Dad for one last time before we left.

......TIME SKIP TO THEM REACHING HADES' CASTLE.........

"Hello, my son and son of the Sun! Ready?" Dad smirked at us as he said that.

Oh, he thinks he's hilarious, does he? Lady Hecate looks annoyed at him but continues anyway.

"Okay demigods, stand still now. I will cast plenty of protective charms but defend yourself properly and don't be overconfident in battle. As thanks for protecting my pet world, I shall temporarily remove your dyslexia as I have done for the undercover ones. I bestow its knowledge upon you but don't depend on it, it will only be of use in the hour of conflict. I bless this quest to end well."

After she chanted bit, I felt my head was trying to explode but couldn't due to it being confined in my skull. It was a bit woozy but soon I felt stable enough to look at Will. He seemed to be fine now.

(A/N: But he's always fine, especially his looks*sighs dreamily*)

Soon Dad gave us our cover story. 

We are transfer students from an American wizardry school called "Acluron Institute of the Arcane" who are proficient enough to teach students their special techniques. Lady Hecate will deal with the documents and verification at the Ministry of Magic and make sure to create whatever is required to make us seem legit. And we are to help Lady Hecate deal with certain problems that have caused her dismay.

"Alright then, get that Riddle bastard's soul and we shall have some quality bonding time for his punishments down here."

Dad spoke pretty siriusly before breaking into a sinister grin which was mirrored on my face. I think Will was shivering after seeing that and Lady Hecate looked quite disturbed.

"Fantastic, Dad! I've already started forming ideas for that." All the paperwork I might need to do later didn't seem too bad anymore.

"Looking forward to it, son! Off you go, kids!" 

Then Will and I shadow travelled to platform 9 3/4 and our luggage stood next to us in carts.

Hogwarts School of Wizardry, here I come!