Chapter 67: The Worst

Start from the beginning

"No fair." I complained as he walked over to my side and made me sit on the counter as he turned his back to me and I started rubbing his shoulders.

"There you go." he relaxed.

"Cammie you were talking in your sleep last night." Kash told me.

"Oh boy, what did I say?" I asked him.

"You got up talking some bullshit_ like why did I let Marbles sleep on top of your car and you tried to get up and I was like, sit your little ass_ down." he told me.

"I did have a dream that Marbles was climbing on everything." I remembered.

"Well you were acting crazy." he said. I wrapped my hands around his neck lightly and pretended to choke him.

"Your crazy ass_." Kash pulled my feet and then put me on his back, 'Come on, I want to take a walk." he walked out of the kitchen and into the backyard. Kash started walking around with me on his back and he walked around the play set.

"I was wondering. Should I get Riley everything that she wants for Christmas because it's obvious that I can buy her everything and more but should I?" he asked me and I thought.

"I don't want her to be spoiled but you can buy her some of the things. I don't know myself." he shrugged. "I was going to do some of the Christmas shopping today to get it out of the way early."

"That sounds good. We'll stay here." I told him as I finally got off of his back.

We went back inside and Kash picked me up with one arm, 'Oh no! Put me down or use two hands!" I shouted and he went into the living room and scooped Riley up.

"Rollercoaster!" she shouted.

"You haven't even been on a rollercoaster." Kash told her.

"In a dream I had." she said as Kash fell to the floor with the both of us and rolled us around.

"Love you guys." Kash looked at the both of us, 'And if Camron did more than eat and sleep and he was down here he'd here me say it too."

'I love you too." Riley kissed him on the nose and Kash laughed.

"All of your spit is on my nose."

"I know," she leaned over and kissed me on my eyebrow, "I love you even though you make crazy eyes when I do something wrong." she told me. Kash sat up and then stood up.

"I'll be back." he told us as he went upstairs to change. Later on Kash left to take care of most of the Christmas shopping.

"You want to go and see how Castillo is doing?" I asked Riley.

"He is no fun. He only gives nice hugs but he doesn't run around and play with me." Riley complained.

"Oh come on. I have to see how he is doing." I told her and we went upstairs to get ready. Last I got Camron ready and put him in his carrier, resting him down in the living room. I went into the kitchen and made a couple of sandwiches and then packed them into a bag with a beer, some juices and Camron's food. When we were outside, I hooked Camron's carrier into the car and then made sure Riley buckled her seat belt. We headed over to Castillo's house and his car was there so I saw that he was home.

I had the bag with food and Camron's diaper bag on one shoulder, the carrier in the other hand and then Riley skipped along on the side of me. I rang the doorbell and I heard Castillo, "Who is it?' he asked.

"Why don't you look out of the window?" I gave him a bit of an attitude as the door opened, "And put on a shirt." I looked him over. Castillo did cut his hair from being in the curly flat top like hair style and his light skin was glistening and I could smell that he just stepped out of the shower.