Chapter 38: Dunkan

READ SLOW AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND! ASK QUESTIONS ON MY PROFILE IF YOU DONT 

It took 2 weeks of dreaming for Kash and I to really figure this thing out. So apparently, we both share the same dreams but we only share these dreams when we are both asleep. If I'm awake and he is taking a nap and has a dream, it won't work. I also noticed that whatever we feel in the dream, we feel it when we wake up but it goes away after a few seconds. Creepy huh?

And Kash mad another discovery, after our little...sessions, we're both exhausted,very exhausted and somehow the connection we share with our dreams makes the climaz much stronger but very, very pleasurable. And it knocks us out and sends us into iur little dream world if you may. And those dreams are usually the opposite of what we just experienced. So it goes from waves of pleasure to a vivid dream of us losing one another or something.

So today, a Saturday, we headed over to the shop that I did not want to go to but had to. It took me a while to realize that there are two Simones that I know. The one on the Vegas side with the long dark extensions and nice skin andd the woman who runs the shop with the spikey red and black hair. We were going to that SImone today, the woman in charge of the shop. 

When Kash and I walked in holding hands, she looked at us and smiled, "Still stayed around?" she asked me. I nodded, feeling awkward. 

"I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly last time when that happened." Kash started off saying immediately.

"Don't worry about it. It only took you like five months to apologize." she shrugged and leaned on the counter. 'So what do you need?"

Kash told her about what happened two weeks ago and how his dad is out there somewhere and looks exactly like him and about the demon that possessed his body. 

"So you're just giving me an update on your life afterwards. That's nice." Simone said.

"No, there is something else." Kash said, I could tell he wasn't liking her comments. 

"What have you gotten yourself into?" she asked as she looked at him and then me.

"Well, my dad, Raoul literally has her heart." Kash told her and Simone looked at me. Simone approached me and put her heart on my chest and laughed.

"You're bullshiting_ me right?"

"No." Kash made her place her hands over his heart and she was smiling and then her smile disappeared as she paid close attention. Our heart beats were exactly the same because I was surviving off of Kash's heart beat that beat through my chest also. 

"Dreams are gateways to the human heart and through this gateway flows a heartbeat that can support the life of another." she stared at us with a bland expression "This is almost impossible....it's an ancient ritual." she moved away and went into the back room and brought out a book. After a while of searching through the book with bold black print in an unfamiliar font, she stopped at a page with strange words on the top. 

She turned the book towards us and I looked at Kash as he stared at the picture. It was Pipaluk with her long silver braid that touched the floor and her orange cloak.