Chapter 54; Scars

[Not in Cammie's POV]

By the end of the month, Kash purchased the house but they weren't ready to move in yet. They spent their morning, waking up early to place orders on furniture they felt was suitable for the home. Cammie was beyond excited with the life she was about to begin with Kash but have kept their experiences on the back burned. They haven't had any strange dreams and they have not visited the spirit world again but going to sleep is slowly becoming something that the both of them fear. However, Kash is beginning to think that he is unstoppable.

The gang decided that they need to step their game up a little and have been going through rigorous training, each of them having to take on every one at once to build strength and endurance. They even practiced getting out of being tied up, however London did not like the sight of his wrists turning red so he sat out on that part. 

The gang had said before that they would stop meeting at the South Pole but right now this was the only place where they could all meet and it was becoming crowed with the two Vegas gangs and the Blue Zeros that now work with them. 

Cammie sat by the table and stared directly in front of her at the densely packed cocaine and her eyes widened. "I can't believe that people do this stuff. How can you put this into your body?" she asked as she covered her stomach, sheltering her unborn child from the truth of this business. 

"That's their business." Castillo shrugged as he slammed another pack down, "Just like how this our business." he told her. 

Cammie frowned and stood up, watching as Liv and Slim counted up all of the money. Cammie has never seen that much money in her life and more was coming in as Randy went back and forth into the van outside.

"How do you guys make so much?" she asked kind of knowing the answer but wanting to know how it equated to so much already. 

"Selling drugs, weapons, car, offering protection services for small companies.Bank robberies, robbing Diablo's people, the strip club. You know, the usual." Liv shrugged as she inhaled the scent of the money.

"This is for all of your services." Slim joked and passed Cammie and couple of hundred dollar bills. 

"I don't want this dirty money." she shrugged it off. She felt Kash walk up behind her and he spoke into ear.

"It's that dirty money that bought you the mommy clothes that you're wearing and the house. Chill with all that shit_." he warned her and then looked at her with a smile. 

"Oh hush. I don't want to physically touch this money." Cammie said as she looked at them counting and putting rubber bands around stacks.

"But you live, eat and breath this money. It's all around you, in what you're wearing, your hair that you just got done and the hotel we stay in. You've been living off of this money for the longest." Kash explained to her.

"Then I'll just be naked." she rolled her eyes with a smart comment.

"Easier access for me." he joked and she scoffed.

"What happened to you?" everyone heard from the hallway and Al came stumbling in, holding onto his shoulder. Randy came in after with another bag and everyone turned their attention to Al who was now on the floor, holding his arm that was bleeding heavily.