Chapter 2 (The Dare)

This is Drake  

-------------------

" Hey babe how are you?" i rolled my eyes "Im perfectly fine and i would really appreciate it if you didn't call me babe" i glared at him. He was very attractive with blonde sandy hair and hazel eyes with brown and tints of green and a well-built body which just made me more annoyed then i already was"i think i could call you whatever i want Babe" He smiled at me flashing me his stupid white teeth "Whatever i'm going to go hope you don't have a good night" i smiled at him leaving " I can't believe he down-graded to Kelsey"

"Oh well things happened for a reason" i huffed she only nodded

-&-

I had a bit to much to drink Stacy wen't off with some boy while i was standing on the table singing to wrecking ball "Hey Katalinah!" i turned to see Amelia yelling at me "Yes?" 

"Come play truth or dare with us" Eh why not nothing better to do "Sure" i shrugged jumping off the table we walked to where Amelia and her "popular" crew and Drake... of course i sat down on the couch across from drake i tried to look every where but him but his stupid eyes kept looking at me the whole time  "Katalinah" this guy with black hair said i think his name was Drew? "Yes?" 

"truth or dare"

i thought for a moment "Dare" he smiled at me "i dare you to kiss me for 10 seconds" i rolled my eyes and sat on him since he was sitting on the ground and we made out for 10 seconds him trying to stick his tongue in my mouth every chance he could get i cringed i looked at Drake and smiled he just clenched his fists  "okay well Amelia truth or dare"

"truth"

-&-

The game went on for about an hour "Truth or dare Katalinah" I looked at Sophie "Dare" She smiled at me and she had an evil glint in her eyes "I dare you summon The King Of The Dead" everyone looked scared i mean why? i believe its bullshit like a vampire king? vampires don't exist i rolled my eyes "Yep just tell me what to do" everyone looked shocked she smiled creepily "Here" she gave me a some words i looked at her confused "what am i supposed to do with these?" 

"Read them out silly" okay...  "King of the dead Valetor kesamor i es lital eamor?" i said confused "what do these words even mean?" i glanced at her confused " take me as your slave or something like that but he gets to decide if you live or die most likely you die or something" i widened my eyes like i would most likely die? like why would you make someone do that if they knew what would happen oh well its probably bullshit anyways i got up and tried to look for Stacy i went on my phone to check the time i sighed 1:30 i should probably head home i messaged her asking where she is.                                                                                                                                                 She messaged back saying how she wen't home with a guy typical i just taxied home seeing my mum awake i went up to her "hey baby" i smiled at her she was so stunning she was so strong after all these years after dad die "hey mum" 

"How was the party?" i don't know if i should tell her about the dare probably should "oh some people dared me to say the King of the-" she cut me off "Do not speak his name in this house" i glanced at her confused she cant be that scared of him i mean whats the big deal! "Why? 

"Do not ask why he is not allowed to be spoken off" i just mumbled okay and left to go to my room i had a shower and changed out of my clothes messaging Stacy that i got home i laid in my bed what was the big deal about this so "King of the dead" its stupid why is everyone so scared of him? He's just some made up fantasy some girl came up with right? then why is mum afraid of him so many thoughts rushed into my head i hated being left confused it just made me annoyed. 

But if my mum is worried about him was saying those words really the best choice? now i'm just scaring myself i'm pretty sure he is just some made up person someone thought it would be a good idea to make to scare the whole of Misty Creek 

I slowly drifted off to sleep