Credits and Acknowledgements

Credits, Playlist and Acknowledgements

Cast

Harry Styles as Harry Styles

Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey as Shay Warren

Shia LeBeouf as Evan

Blake Lively as Jess

Hayden Christensen as Lucas

Emily Osment as Emily

Rachel Mcadams as Regina

Pierce Brosnan as Mr. Warren

Jack Falahee as Thomas

Rebecca Rosso as Brit

Camilla Rosso as Brandy

Cody Christian as Kyle Warren

Thank you to all of these people that are the face claims and inspired by their acting/singing and so on.

Please remember that I do not own these people, only the names I created!

Playlists

Toxic Playlist

I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding

I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding (Remix by R3hab)

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

DNA - Little Mix

Nobody Does It Like You - Selena Gomez

All You Never Say - Birdy

In My Veins - Andrew Belle

Write You Name - Selena Gomez

When The Darkness Comes - Colbie Caillat

Sea Of Lovers - Christina Perri

The Words - Christina Perri

Toxic Playlist Part Two

Butterfly - Christina Perri

Wait - M83

All I Want - Kodaline (Ellie Goulding Cover)

Love, Come Save Me - Right Away, Great Captain 

Extras

Never Let Me Go - Florence and the Machine

Breath Of Life - Florence and the Machine

Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy

Distance - Christina Perri

Wings - Birdy

When The Darkness Comes - Colbie Caillat

Heart By Heart - Demi Lovato

Acknowledgements

First and foremost, I'd like to thank my best friend, Brianna, who was there with me from day one. She's helped me with ideas and getting through writers block, and even telling me what she's thought on things before they were published. I love you, Bri!

I'd also like to thank my parents because they've supported me in their own odd way. And even though they've threatened to take my writing away, it was for the best. They've tried to keep me grounded into the real world when I'm wanting to submerge myself in fiction.

To my oneshot writer, @Zombie_Wolf3, for the amazing one shots that she's willing to do, thank you! They are still going on!

To anyone who shared this story, thank you so much! To the ones who voted and commented, I cannot express my gratitude enough, thank you. With the votes and nice comments I'm even more motivated to write because I know there are people out there reading.

To everyone who has even gotten this far, going through the first ten chapters that I cringe at, thank you, too. Those the chapters make me what to go back and change it but I won't because I'm that lazy and I hate rewriting work that's already been seen.

I'd also like to thank Wattpad for being created because I would not be on this site today, reading and writing fiction without it.

I'd also like to give the credit and thanks to the people that the quotes came from. None of them are mine, mostly @thesamemistakes because they are from her book, and other people that I just randomly found on the internet. I think they made the story even better!

I'd also like to thank ANYONE who voted for Toxic when it was nominated for the 1D Heaven Awards Spring Addition, and I won judges choice! And also my new nomination in the Under50Awards for stories less than 50 Chapters and 50 reviews. 

ALSO to the people who let me use their names (Thomas) because I love using my friends names in books...even if they die...

And lastly, because music is such a big part of my life, to the artist listed above, my biggest thanks because I really could not have done with without those few lyrics and melodies. Some to point out:

Nobody Does It Like You - Selena Gomez ("a toxic, twisted rush" is where I got the title)

I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding (Remix by R3hab) (for the song of the trailers, amazing)

Butterfly - Christina Perri & Love, Come Save Me - Right Away, Great Captain (for making me cry whilst writing the ending and emotional chapters in the dark)

Just one last thanks for making this experience so enjoyable and fun. The story of Sarry has come a long way and I wish it never had to end, but sadly it does. Some things just do.

My next main focus is to finish my other stories (Salvation, Perfect?, My Deaf Wattpad, TGBTJ, so on) and then a One Direction Series will be coming out in the summer that I'm writing with a new friend! So if you'd like, go save those in your library :)

+++++

Okay, so now that that's over, hi guys. Are you sad, because I'm hella sad. I know some people are and some may have predicted it but I hate that it has to end.

BUT I'M SO HAPPY I'VE ACTUALLY FINISHED MY FIRST FANFIC :D I started this near the end of July-early August and it's taken time but I couldn't ask for a better chance to write this. I think I've grown so much with this book, in my writing and maturity in some aspects.

And now it's sinking in that this is over and I'm becoming depressed :(

But like I mentioned above, please go check out my other stories that will be worked on. I think I'm going to get Star Struck out of the way because that's easy to write since it's based off the movie and such, and I'll be working on Perfect?, My Deaf Wattpad, and Salvation and I hope to get Perfect? Done before summer.

I feel like I've said it a lot, but I'll say it again, THANK YOU so freaking much for reading and going through this with me, it feels like yesterday when I sat down to write the crappy first chapter :)

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram: @1D_haz_boo

Tumblr: ash-rawr.tumblr.com (you can find the playlist there, under "other")

Thanks a million,

-A xxx