Love Moves Forward like a Shark [Izuku x Fukase Shiga]

Start from the beginning

"So you were just practicing how to swim to get better at it huh? Makes sense, but why in the deep part?" Izuku asked. "The water was only to my waist." Fukase said as Izuku's eyes widened in shock. 'She's that bad at swimming!?' He thought as he saw her looking away in embaressment and seemed to berate herself for it.

"I-If you want, I can give you a few tips on swimming." Izuku suggested as her hear shot up and looked at him with widened eyes. Fukase went close to him and held his hands in joy. "Really!? You can teach me!" She said as Izuku's face grew redder by the second and stuttered at his words till he managed to talk again.

"Y-Yeah. I-I can help you with how to swim. I come here every now and then to just enjoy the water." Izuku said as he was suddenly being dragged into the water. "Well what are we waiting for! Come on and teach me!" Fukase as she trudged into the water, careful not to trip over and fall in the water and drown again.

Hours passed as the sun was beginning to set down on the beach. They had managed to get Fukase to swim a bit in the waist zone of the water, but still preferred closer to the shore as she could swim a bit better there. "I think that's enough for today, any more and we'll get all wrinkly and have sand everywhere." Izuku said as she nodded in agreement and swam to shore.

"Thanks again for helping me with swimming, it's getting a bit better thanks to you." Fukase said as they headed to the bathrooms to rinse off and change. "Don't mention it." Izuku said as they brieflt went to their respective restrooms and rinsed off. 'Well, I certainly wasn't expecting for today turning out like this.' He thought as he ran his had through his hair as the cold water rinsed through his body.

His mind wandered to those memories he whished to forget. How he discovered the unforgettable truth, and witnessed it right before her eyes. His eyes shut tight as he punched a dent in the wall in frustration. "Never again do I want to experiance that which I felt." He muttered to himself as the watter had stopped and grabbed his towel to dry off.

Returning outside wearing a pair of black shorts and a white tee shirt with the kanji for "Super Fight" he decided to wait on Fukase the very least. She had came out wearing black ripped jeans and boots. Along with a white tee shirt underneath a black-blue zip-up hoodie with the decal of a fish skelleton. 'That actually sutes her pretty well.'

"Hey, do you mind teaching me how to swim more? Whenever you have time that is." Fukase asked as Izuku blushed a little bit and sctatched the back of his neck in embaressment. "A-Are you sure, I'm not a professional swimmer or trainer or anything." She shook her head no and flashed him a toothy smile.

"Nah it's better to have a friend teach you then having to deal with some boring coach." Izuku looked at her as she acknowledged him as her friend. "A-Alright, I'll teach you." Izuku said as they both brought out their phone and tap them against each other. A small chime rang from both of their phones as they now had eachother's contact.

'Oh crap! I'd better get home.' "I-I'll text you later Shiga-san. Bye!" Izuku said as he waved her by and ran back to his appartment. "Call me Fukase! Shiga makes me sound old!" She said as she smiled and headed back to her home before she'd get a talking to from her parents. Ever smiling as she strolled down the road.

[Time Skip: 3 Weeks]

Izuku had been relitivly happy to say the least. Every day he and Fukase had texted and video called each other and just talked. On weekends they'd meet at the beach for more swimming lessons and later just hang around. Currently, he was texting her before his class had start.

Shiga-san: *Hey wanna hang out after school today?*

Izuku: *Sure! I feel like today's gonna seem boring already!*