Chapter 1

"Hey guys, guess who got the brand new Louis Vuitton bag! Beau, non?" Veronica smiled, slipping a bit of french in, per usual.

"No way, that must have cost a fortune." Betty gasped.

"A fortune that doesn't deserve to be touched by anybody that's not me," Kevin screamed, "give me that!"

"It did, but it was daddy's fortune so it was okay." Veronica smiled, taking her bag back. "So, who's going to accompany me to Cheryl's party tonight?"

"Why are you out of all people going to Cheryl's house? Have you given in to the social hierarchy of the River Vixens?" Jughead scoffed, biting into a burger. His sarcasm was expected, per usual, but it threw the raven haired girl off this time. Why did Veronica want to go to the Cheryl's house? After all, they've been feuding since day one, right? After a moment of contemplation, Veronica somehow coughed out an answer for Juggy.

"Well, the only way to get known around here is to attend parties. A Lodge has never lived until they're well known."

"A little deep rooted, don't you think? I'm pretty sure it's just cause you wanna hook up with somebody, V." Betty sipped her milkshake with pride, her joke was a success.

"Wow B, never thought humor was your thing. You've taught her well, Juggy." Veronica smirked, rubbing him on the hat. He let out a quick sigh as he frantically fixed his hair. "Betty, Kevin, I'm expecting you both to be ready at 8." She jokingly demanded while making her way out of the diner.

Four hours passed, Veronica had spent this whole time trying to decide what to wear and what to wear it with. Finally, her eyes landed on a black crop top with a tied lace front. She grabbed a tight black skirt and her iconic pearl necklace to accompany her statement piece of a shirt. Off she went, oh how this night filled her with great fear and great hope.

A/N: idk if this is any good but if you like it just comment or something and i'll probably make another chapter??