Zarry - She's Mine!

~ A short Zarry imagine :) Enjoy ~ 

"She's mine."

"No, she's mine."

"I can love her more than yoouuu! Yeah!"

"She knows I'll take her to another world!"

"GUYS! SHUT UP!"

Zayn and Harry stopped and look at me.  

"[Y/N], language!" Harry gasped, putting his hand to his chest in an over dramatic fashion. I jokingly rolled my eyes and shoved him. Zayn pulled me towards him, putting his arm over my shoulder.

"He's trying to  change you! I like you just the way you are!" I smiled at him and he pinched my cheeks. Harry grabbed the opposite arm and pulled me closer to him. He looked down at me, his curls falling in my eyes. 

"I'm not trying to change you. You're perfect, love." He kissed my cheek, leaving butterflies in my stomach trying to find their way out. Zayn pouted and they both stared at me. My eyes darted between the both of them, confused on what to do. 

"What?" I asked, their expressions becoming more and more cheekier by the second. Both Zayn and Harry walked up to me, Zayn grabbing my left hand, Harry grabbing my right. 

"One, two ... THREE!" They both shouted, and they started pulling. 

"Ow! OW OW! Stop it!" I whined. I didn't enjoy being part of a human tug-o-war game. Then again, it is Harry and Zayn, so that makes up for it. They both started laughing as they stopped pulling me. Harry pulled me into a hug, and rubbed my shoulders. 

"I'm sorry babe, do you need me to kiss it. Make the pain go away?" I felt my cheeks burn and Harry's chuckle afterwards didn't help. Before I could do anything, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me away from Harry. 

"I'll make the pain go away, love. I'm sorry for hurting you." Zayn whispered, kissing my forehead.

"DON'T KISS HER, SHE'S MINE!"

"NO! SHE'S MINE!"

I moved away and stared at them, my arms crossed.

"There's only one way to settle this, Styles."

"Agreed, Malik."

"DANCE OFF!" They both yelled, and started dancing. I giggled and walked over to Zayn. I cupped his face and kissed his cheek. He turned a bright red.

I stepped over to Harry and held his hands. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his nose. I stepped back and looked at both of them, both of them blushing like goofballs.

"If I'm ever apart of another human tug-o-war game, I'll get my revenge!" And with that, I walked away, leaving Zayn and Harry chuckling.