[46]: Drunken Tales & A Cold Wake Up Call.

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, we were drunk, like really drunk...shit happens."

"What did you do?"

"We kissed a bit and ended up topless, that's as far as we went before we realised what we were doing, before we started laughing again."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was something private...we decided it was a drunken mistake and forgot about it. You don't tell me what you get up to." Thank god, think I'd kill myself if I knew what he did with a girl.

He was sat so close to me now, with each question he'd gotten closer to me.

"So you should have told me this...this is so sexy. How did it happen?"

"I told you, we were drunk; probably as drunk as we are right now...it was a fancy dress night, school disco I think and I duno, just happened when we got back to the hotel. We were getting undressed for bed, laughing and falling all over each other and we kissed. You can't tell anyone it happened please, no one."

"I said I wouldn't. Lou you trust me don't you?"

"Yes. Of course I do."

"Then I promise this stays between us."

"Thank you. It's something Ayla and I have put in the past, the girls know obviously but no one else."

"I won't say anything. So tell me, what was it like?" He asked, he was sat right in front of me now, staring straight into my eyes. Least he'd forgotten about my truth question about how many people had I slept with.

"Ash you've been with your fair share of girls...you know what it's like...least I hope you do." I smile placing my hand on his chest and moving my face ever so close to his, I swear his heart rate rapidly increased. "Or do you need me to show you what happens?"

"Oh I definitely need you to show me."

"Thought as much."

I grabbed his head and pulled him towards me, our bodies tumbling back onto the couch.

*~*~*~*

Our tongues battled one another as our kiss heated up rather quickly, and as we were both already topless; it didn't take long before my amazing push up bra was on the floor.

His lips began attacking my neck, causing me to moan down his ear and grind myself against him.

"Shit, Lou. You better stop doing that before this ends before it even begins." He gasps hovering above me.

"Sorry." I say looking up at him with a cheeky smile.

"Let's go upstairs."

"You do know I'm not having sex with you tonight Ash." I pant as he pulls away from kissing my neck to look at me.

"That's fine, but whatever we do tonight we do upstairs."

"Why?" I ask him confused, his sofa was so comfy.

"Just because mum's on a night shifts tonight, and not sure what time dad's getting back so I don't really fancy anyone walking in on us again...just in case."

"That's a good point. Upstairs now." I say grabbing my bra and top from the floor.

"You sure you don't want sex?"

"Yes." I grin at him.

"Is that a yes you want sex or yes you're sure you don't want it."

"Oh my god Ash." I say laughing at him, "Yes I'm sure I don't want it tonight. Now get upstairs"