You Are Amazing ♥

I let out a heavy breath and leaned back in my hospital bed. Everyone around me were either pacing around the room contemplating on what was to come next, and some went to find Niall. For me, I was stuck in this uncomfortable, weird-smelling, and used bed.

"I found him!" Julie ran into the room, but Niall wasn't behind her. I got a bit confused.

"Well, where is he?" I said, looking around her.

"The cafeteria." She said, pointing around the corner. And made sure she was whispering.

"Well, where's Louis, Liam, and Harry? Are they with him? Is he ok? I need to see him!" I was practically yelling to Julie.

"Yeah, Zayn, did you want to go too?" Julie said, directed to Zayn.

"No, I have some unfinished business to take care of." Zayn got up and approached Dana.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" Dana questioned him with attitiude.

"Something I should've done days ago, something that I was too much of a coward to do." Zayn pulled himself into Dana for a hug. Dana refused at first, but realized how much she missed being in his arms and how he would have her sit on his lap, and she missed it... Too much to refuse.

"I've missed you." Dana said, squeezing tighter.

"You have no idea." Zayn said, shutting his eyes even tighter.

I was too caught in Zayn and Dana's moment, I didn't notice Niall enter the room.

"Hi." Niall said, taking my hand.

"Hello." I said, looking up at him, his eyes still bloodshot.

"So what's going to happen?" Niall said.

"My parents can't be persuaded, so I guess I'm leaving." I said, tears filling up the corners of my eyes.

"Promise me, we'll always be together." Niall squeezed my hand more.

"As long as you never forget me." I said, a tear rolled down my face.

"i'll never let go of these feelings." He said as he brushed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Promise me you won't either love."

"Baby, even if we're miles apart." I said, still his forehead on mine.

I got a text message from my mom:

Mom: Where will you be staying? Dad is getting a ticket for tomorrow. It's last minute,you need to tell us now.

Me: We're at ____________________. What time tomorrow?

Mom: About 7p.m. See you then. Love you.

Me: K, bye.

I threw my phone by my bag, next to my bedside, and burst into tears. Everything I wanted was being thrown away. The boy I love, the friends I met, and this journey I thought would last a lifetime. But I was wrong.

"We have until 7 tomorrow." I said under my breath.

"A.M.?" Harry said, coming up from Taylor's side from holding her hand.

"No, P.M." I said. "But it doesn't matter, I'm still leaving all you guys. I have no say in any of this."

"Fiona-" Louis said, trying to have a say in this.

"No, Louis, this is it, you're probably not going to see me again, I'll continue my life as a lonely fan girl. The one that sits on her computer trying to Tweet you guys, and blog about you on Tumblr like I did all the time. My dream is gone. Poof. Gone." I said, taking a deep breath afterward.