A Contest Entry ♥

"Hello teenage girls!" A radio right out of my garage blurted out. It caught my attention because the announcer had a slight British accent. "Have you heard of One Direction? Because girls, do we have a contest for you!" By this time, I was sitting by my radio, dropped the sponge I was using to wash my car, and sat there in awe. "We are giving you a chance to travel around EUROPE for a week with the boys! Backstage passes, you even stay at the same hotel as them!" At this point, I was slightly hyperventilating while looking at my radio wide-eyed. "We are opening the contest to five (5) lucky girls to get the star treatment! All you have to do is buy the current issue of TeenStyler Magazine and find the fill out form and mail it into the company! They will be picking 5 girls in a random manner." Now, I was dancing around my garage while my creepy neighbor was staring at me. "H-Hi Mrs. Tanner... Lovely weather, isn't it." I managed to say.

Immediately I rushed in my house and informed my dad that I was off to 7/11 to pick up a magazine. I grabbed my purse, keys, and skipped out the door. I got a strange look from my dad, but hey, at least I wasn't in a bad mood right? I hopped in my car, turned on the ignition and zoomed off about a mile to the convenient store. My ipod switched on "One Thing" by One Direction and I was singing along to every word, until I arrived at 711 and was still humming to myself. I waltzed in the store and down the aisle of magazines and snatched up the newest issue of TeenStyler and ran to the counter to pay for it. The man just swiped it, I payed and I was out! I hopped in the car, threw the bag on the passenger seat and zoomed home. 

I stormed in my house and ran into my room and slammed the door shut. "Keep it down!" I heard a faint voice that came from my dad. "Kay Daddy!" I shouted back. I tore open the magazine, made copies of the form and filled out 15 forms just to make sure I had a good chance. It took me about a half hour. I then ran out of my room and as I saw the mailman walking by, I kissed each of the envelopes for good luck and prayed that I'd be one of those lucky girls. The mailman happily took them and wished me luck and a nice day. My name is Fiona McKenzie Quinn, 16. And this day changed my life.

My name is Taylor Rhiannon Morris, 16. I was looking on my Facebook news feed, being such a big fan of One Direction, a notification popped up. That notification said that they were hosting a contest that gave 5 girls a chance to travel in Europe with them for a week and spend the whole week with them. I started freaking out while staring at the glowing computer screen as my face had a permanent smile written on it. I immediately clicked the link attached to their status and filled out at least twenty applications! I knew by now, I should call my friends to sign up, so I picked up my iphone and called Annabella, Skyler, and Maura (ha ha). 

Annabella's went straight to voice mail and I left a message yelling, "This is an EMERGENCY!", 5 times as loud as I can. Next, I called Skyler, she answered and told me, "I entered yesterday. You should do more because it's the deadline at midnight." I quickly thanked her for saving my bottom and I occupied my computer for the next hour. "Oh, crap! I gotta call Maura!" I unconscionably told myself. She answered and said, "My parents won't let me.." and she started to break down crying as I tried my best to comfort her. "I gotta go." she whispered into the phone as she hung up. I put my phone down and slowly got up from my computer chair and blew a kiss at my screen saver, which was no other than Harry Styles. "I'll be seeing you soon baby." I whispered along with it. No wonder people give me a weird look when I mention Harry and have a goofy grin so big it could reach up to my ears. That was the day that changed my life.

My name is Dana Genevieve Romano, 17. I was just taking a walk around the park by my house when my phone vibrated. I got a text message from One Direction Notifications. I quickly opened it and was carefully scanning every word and read it over, and over again. Yep, It actually said that 5 lucky girls would get to spend a week with One Direction.... In EUROPE? "I must, I must be dreaming!" muttered to myself. I pinched myself. "Ouch! What the fudge balls did I do that for?" I shook my arm in discomfort and held my arm while I read the message one more time. It actually said everything I thought it did! 

At this point I was skipping down the sidewalk. Of course I got some looks from people in their cars. "Don't hate, shake em' off!" I yelled at everyone that had the nerve to give me a look as I pretended to wipe my shoulder. Unaware of my actions, I was now hopping down to the gas station to pick up the forms to fill out. I entered the store. "Good afternoon young lady!" a middle aged cash register worker said. Since I was in a great mood, "I'm doing WONDERFUL!" is what I managed to blurt out. I think I scared him a little because he backed up from me a little and when I handed him the magazine, he quickly took it from me and swiped it and I gave him the money and I came out of that store feeling like a winner already. 

You know the feeling when you've just succeeded in something that meant something to you? Well that was my exact emotions, well except butterflies in my stomach, and restlessness also added to my excited emotions. That was the day that changed my life.

My name is Julie May Andrews, 17. I was surfing my favorite One Direction tumblr blogs as usual. I saw this one controversy seeming to be on everyone's wall. I decided to check it out. It was 11:00 pm and I was just playing on my laptop so I figured I have time to waste since I'm not tired. "Vas Happenin Giirlss?!" I heard Zayn's voice chime on my computer screen. It scared me for a second so I jumped a little. Then came Harry's part. "Hey there's this contest thingy and you can read about it down here, you should enter it if you want to meet us and spend time with us and our beautiful faces." As he looked at Louis and winked. I laughed a little and obeyed what Harry said.

"Are you kidding me?" I scream-shouted at my computer. "This contest ends in an hour?! Wait what do I win?" I began to read a little and in it, I found myself just laughing and shaking with excitement and I filled forms until the deadline. At about 11:59 I finished my last one. "Ooookay, TIME"S UP!" I now heard Louis scream. I once again jumped. At this time, it told me I filled out 20 applications! I was satisfied with my progress. As the couple final minutes came to the closing of the contest, I found myself imagining life with the boys, especially Louis... hehe I love Louis. I snapped back to reality. The winners will be announced tomorrow at 10 am in my time. I set an alarm for 9:50am and went to bed, wishing to dream of Louis. That was the day that changed me life.

My name is Lily Justine Ellis, 16.  I was watching MTV music video countdown when my husband (Liam Payne) posessed the part of the screen I had my eyes set on. He began to speak, as well as the other boys. "Okay girls, it's 10 pm and by 12am, our contest will be closing, so get those applications in! You know you want to see this!" Niall said to the camera as he blushed when he said, you know you want to see this. "How could I have put this off?!" I began to yell at myself. I snatched my laptop from the counter next to my computer.

I signed in and began my work. I know that computer class came in handy, I now can type so fast, without looking, this is perfect. My mom came down from her room, "Honey, what are you doing?" she said while rubbing her eyes. "Mom, I'm trying to meet my husband!" I said with a bit of annoyance in my tone of voice. "One Direction? OK, I'll leave you alone, sleep tight." She said as she walked back up to her room. I began to hum 1D songs and realized that their marathon was on MTV being broad casted live from London. I let my eyes roam from the computer screen every once and while to see them and wonder how they got so perfect.

Ok, it was midnight. I heard a little timer go off and the application acceptance was closed. I feel like I'm not going to win, but here's a shot. I counted how many I did, and I did 16 application. "FINGERS CROSSED!" I told myself. That was the day that changed my life.

Vote, Comment, and Fan <3