Way To Go Harry ♥

"Ello Loves!" Liam said as he entered the room with a bag of chips and passed Lily and brushed a kis on her cheek as he passed her to set down what be brought.

"Why, hello girls!" Louis said with a suprised expression on his face. I guess he was just so happy to see Julie after a long day in the studio. He passed us and set down liters of soda.

"Ay-Up!" Harry said as he threw his arms in the air, then around Taylor to get a huge hug from her. Harry was carrying about 10 boxes of candy in a bag.

"Hi!" Niall said with a high tone in his voice. He went over to hug me and I hugged back. That dream threw me off a little bit with him. Oh, Lord. He set down some Pringles and his phone.

"Vas Happenin' Ladies!" Zayn shouted as he entered the room. He put down a bag and sat down on the couch and patted a spot for Dana to sit.

"So boys, how was the studio?" Julie blurted out, slowly turning away from Louis and facing the other boys. "Well, it was wonderful, love." Louis said as he took his hand and turned her head to face him. Julie pulled away laughing, but you could tell she wanted to be that close to him anytime, anyday. "Are you working on any new songs for us?" Dana said. "No, just some sound checks and making sure our songs sound as wonderful as usual." Zayn said while facing her. "Oh Zayn, you're so humble..." Harry said.

"So, girls, what are we doing tonight?" Liam said as he put an arm around Lily. We all looked around. "We were gonna watch Finding Nemo, but Lily's afraid of the Barracuda at the beginning." Taylor said while looking straight at Lily. "Oh, darling, no worries, I got you." Liam said to Lily. Lily stuck her tongue out at Taylor and hugged Liam.

"It's been a long day, now hasn't it for you girls?" Niall said. "Well, this girl right here," Dana pointed at  me. "fell asleep and woke up yelling at her bed.." Niall now looked at me like I was crazy. I was so embarrassed, I gave Dana such a death stare and she backed away from me. "What way your dream love?" Niall said as he looked at me. I gulped real hard and my face got red. "Oh, it was nothing." I said quietly while my voice cracked. 

It felt that everyone was staring at me, in the bad way... And that was exactly what was happening. "Well how about we start the movie?" Louis said to break the silence. "I'll get the popcorn." Louis got up and pulled me up from the couch and I followed him into the kitchen. "What was that dream about? You can trust me." Louis said with a devious smile on his face. "I'm not telling you or any living soul. Sorry Louis, it's embarrassing." I said as I held on to my arm. 

"Seriously? Whatever you won't tell me, your bestie!" Louis said in a gay voice "We've been freinds for what? 5 hours aready? What kinda friend are you?!" Louis started to fake cry, I patted him on the back and told him to make the popcorn and I walked away.

"What was that about?" Julie said to me. I could sense that she thought Louis and I did something. "Oh, he was just asking about my dream..." I said. "Mhmm." Was all she could say. Zayn popped the movie in the DVD player and I sat next to Niall as I sat on my twitter sulking over death threats from jealous fans. I glanced over at Louis and Julie and they were play fighting, Zayn and Dana were very into the movie and were captivated, Liam was covering Lily's eyes because she was scared, Harry and Taylor were holding hands and he couldn't stop looking at her. For me, I was looking at my Twitter and showing Niall all of them and we just laughed. 

@1Dcrazyfan740- Omg, I hope they hate you and you can go die in a pit for all I care.

@1Dordeath90099- These girls can go die... they probably don't like them anyway.. right?

"They're wrong." Niall said in a whisper. "What, I'm not going to die in a pit?" I said as I laughed. "No, the other part." He whispered and pointed to the part where they said, they hate you and they probably don't like them anyway. I looked up at him and once again, I caught him already looking at me. I giggled a soft tone and looked back up at him. I thought I was dreaming because so far, everything was happening from the sequence of my "dream." Niall then closed his eyes. I thought to myself, what do I do now, what's happening, how did I get here, do I close my eyes too? He started to lean into me.

"Ay mate, what are you doi-" Harry's voice startled him and made him open his eyes . Niall looked a Harry and his cheeks blushed so hard. "Sorry, I didn't mean to... uhm..." Harry stuttered out. "it's ok.." Niall said but had such disappointment in his voice. "Hmmm" Niall sighed heavily, leaned back and put his arm around me and gave me a "sorry" kind of look.

I contiinued on watching the movie and laughed at Julie slapping Louis playfully in the face, it was adorable. And Liam and Lily covering each other's eyes just to irritate each other. But I loved Harry and Taylor just trying to hold out a conversation, but Taylor kept tripping up her words, the poor girl was just so overwhelmed. 

The time went by so fast and Zayn stood up. "Alright girls, we should go. If you need anything, we're just across the hall, kay?" All the boys got up and their girls said their individual good-byes. I noticed that Liam handed Lily a slip of paper. "Bye darlings!" They yelled and shut the door.

Lily would not calm down. She kept jumping up and down and would NOT fall asleep. Then when we woke up, she showed us the piece of paper, it said...