A Day Of Suprises ♥

Liam and Lily decided to show themselves after a while. Their excuse was to "get away from the drama", but I think it was something different...

Harry and Taylor also entered the room when we were making popcorn.

"Hey, I smell popcorn!" Harry said, walking in with Taylor following him.

"You got a little something on your face, Harry..." I said pointing to his face.

"Wha- oh, sorry, I'll be right back." Harry had Taylor's lipstick on his face, especially staining his lips. He left us to go to the bathroom. Taylor's face was so red when I looked at her at started to laugh at Harry.

"So whatcha watchin'?" Taylor said trying to change the suject plopping herself on the couch next to me. 

"Just The Notebook." Niall said, looking back at me. "It's Fiona's favorite."

"Aw that's cute. But guys, I'm scared about Zayn and Harry... Are they still gonna be friends? I mean, I'll forgive Zayn, because he was drunk and I understand, but Harry was about to full out fight him..." Taylor said with much concern in her voice.

At that moment, Harry returned and sat next to Taylor on the couch before anyone could give any advice at all.

"Hey guys, whatcha talkin' about?" Harry said looking around.  We all just turned back to the movie and left him without an answer.

"Oh, I get it. The Zayn thing. Look, he was hitting on Taylor, and it seems like Taylor's my kind of girl, not Zayn's. I can get really defensive, especially when it comes to my girl." Harry said, smiling to Taylor.

"Ya, I know, but what about you and Zayn?" Julie said. "You boys are not just friends who can just leave each other, you're in a boyband together... It's not as easy as a regular friendship." 

"Can we just not talk about this now? We have to leave tomorrow for 'Little Theater' and our lives are slowly getting more busy." Harry protested at Julie.

"Hey,  Harry, please don't raise your voice at Julie, it's not very nice." Louis said, trying to protect Julies feelings.

"Sorry, Lou, I didn't mean to, I have too much on my mind right now." Harry said, rubbing his head. Harry sat down next to Taylor and we just let things be. The movie was eventually over. 

"Uh, that was so sad!" Louis said, rubbing his eyes. "Babe, are you crying?" Julie said, trying to look at his eyes, but he was blocking them with his hands. "No, I have a twig in my eye." Louis said.

We were all laughing at Louis' cover-up lie.

"Who else is tired?" Niall said lifting his arm up and putting it around me while yawning. 

"Oldest trick in the book." I coughed out the words while we was tyring to look at me and I turned away to "cough".

"Oh, whatever..." Niall said rolling his eyes.

"But you're still adorable." I said squeezing his cheeks. 

"Ow." He meeped out quietly. 

"Sorry, boo." I said back to him lightly slapping his cheek and turning to look at Taylor. Taylor fell asleep on Harry's shoulder. Harry was looking at her and cocked his head to the same angle as her head was turned and was making stupid faces at her.

"Ha, Harry what are you doing?" Lily said, tapping Harry's shoulder. "Don't scare me like that!" Harry yelled at Lily, with a scared expression.

Taylor was now awake. "See what you did?" Harry said looking at Lily. "Hey, you screamed..." Lily said, holding up her hands and slowly walking away.